• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zeppelin Fans...............

shrimper loz

First XI
Dont know if there are many zeppelin fans on here, but possibly the best Zeppelin Tribute band are coming to essex next month. They are called letz zep and they are playing at the palace theatre around the 12th(?) of June. If you are a zeppelin fan i would say its most definately worth a look. Seen them twice and they are absolutely awesome!!

Dont know if there are many zeppelin fans on here, but possibly the best Zeppelin Tribute band are coming to essex next month. They are called letz zep and they are playing at the palace theatre around the 12th(?) of June. If you are a zeppelin fan i would say its most definately worth a look. Seen them twice and they are absolutely awesome!!

Big Zeppelin Fan mate.....would love nothing more than to watch the tribute band but to far for me mate.

b4d34aabf7d146fb7bd512fdfe19a20b.jpg

Zepellin ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuules!

Also, talking of tribute acts, did anyone go and see Australian Pink Floyd at the Cliffs a few weeks back?? they were brilliant too

Also, talking of tribute acts, did anyone go and see Australian Pink Floyd at the Cliffs a few weeks back?? they were brilliant too

I really wanted too .. but was horribly skint at the time and thought £25 was a bit steep ... i saw them many years ago down The Esplanade and they were brilliant, i asked one of the roadies for a copy of the set list as i wanted to write a little piece about the show for a fanzine i used to read / write for at the time ... i ended up meeting the band and shared a beer or three with them whilst writing my article :)

Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven....;)

Just looked on their website and it is the 12th june at the palace theatre at 7 30. Tickets are 17.50 but they are definately worth every penny. They play a proper zeppelin set, seen them twice and the second time they were on for about 3 hours!

Here's the link to the website if anyone is interested. Should definately check out some of their video's.

http://www.letzzep.com/

Back