• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Ok to start the ball rolling our first item for auction is:

With Mothers day approaching or maybe for the wife/girlfriends birthday coming soon we have on offer a basket of goodies for her. (Pictures taken on location for the first item so excuse us on that point)

This basket is full to the brim of ladies items and it contains over 20 items, all of which I would say are classed as top of the range in their field. Creams,perfumes,bags,make-up,etc etc.

All the top named products are in here including, Clinque,Clarins,D&G,Diesel, Hugo Boss, Michael Kors, and Georgio Armani to name just a few..The Georgio Armani clutch bag (one of 3 bags in there) is worth a fortune on it's own. All the items are boxed in a "Juicy Couture" Leather box which can be used for various "wifey things" at home.

I have costed out buying all of these items separately from stores and the total would be in excess of £550.

I have set the rules for these auctions out in a "sticky thread" at the top of the forum and there is a "Reserve" on this item.

So over to you guys and get your bids in to me via PM.

Thanks and good luck.

John.

Kent Shrimper comes in with a bid of £75..reserve still not met though but thanks :)

£100 bid in ..thanks, close to the reserve :)

Just 9 and a half days to go until the auction closes. ..

I cannot see the photos at work. Please could I have assurances that the brands are genuine and not a copy?

Kind Regards,
Greg

Back