• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Zone Christmas Raffle 2020 and supporting One Love Soup Kitchen Southend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, this year as last we will be supporting One Love Soup Kitchen Southend who feed the homeless all year round and make an extra special push towards Christmas, With Covid likely to keep the churches that normally house the homeless for a couple of months shut over the Christmas period it is even more important we look after those less fortunate for whatever reasons, who find themselves on the streets.

With this in mind all monies collected that are not part of the prize funds will go directly to "One Love" and The Zone will not be taking a penny from your contributions.

Tickets will cost £10 each and the prizes will be:
First prize £150.
Second Prize £75
Third Prize £25

This year I have decided that all people who take part in the raffle will receive a prize of some sort..I have a huge amount of old SUFC shirts which I will donate as prizes as well as numerous photographs over the years and Freddy Eastwood has kindly offered signed pictures of his goal versus Manu which will also go out to some. I will ask @Rootshallbloke to kindly draw the raffle on his random number picker on SATURDAY THE 12TH of December. I will liaise with him as to how many prizes I get together on top of the cash prizes.

So all that is left to say is please use the Green donate button in the NAV BAR where you can pay via paypal or card for your tickets. If you wish to pay bank to bank or another way, please PM me.

Please list your name in the running thread and let us know how many tickets you would like and when you have Paid.

You will be helping alot of people out there this year in what has already been a very tough time.

Good Luck to you all and thank you.

John

Last edited:
Cricko 2 tickets.
Tangled up in Blue 1 ticket - PAID
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
Rootshallbloke 2 tickets - PAID

Last edited:
I've paypal'd for two tickets John @Cricko, but it didn't let me say who I was. So now you know. Any winnings for me to go direct to the One Love Soup kitchen.

Just paid for 1.

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
South Bucks Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID
in the know 1 ticket - PAID
Harry Bullocks 2 tickets - PAID
The Dirty One 1 ticket - PAID
Trent Shrimper 1ticket - PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
In the know -£10 paid.
Happy for any prizes/money etc to go to the charity.
Well organised John

Just sent a tenner. If I should win any cash prize, please donate to the charity. Anything SUFC related could go to my old man in Leigh as I don't want you spending a fortune sending anything out to Colorado. Cheers

Day1. Thanks to all that bought tickets yesterday. Lets get some more going today. :Smile:

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
Trent Shrimper 1ticket - PAID

Just sent over money for 2 via Paypal @Cricko

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
Trent Shrimper 1 ticket - PAID
OBL 2 tickets - PAID

Just sent over money for 2 via Paypal @Cricko

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
OBL 2 tickets - PAID
Beaver 2 tickets - PAID

2 for me please, paid just now.

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
OBL 2 tickets - PAID
Beaver 2 tickets - PAID
Museshrimper 2 tickets - PAID

One for me please, just paid via PayPal??

Cricko 2 tickets.
UTB 2 Tickets - PAID
OBL 2 tickets - PAID
Beaver 2 tickets - PAID
Museshrimper 2 tickets - PAID
SUBBlue 1 ticket - PAID
harveyoe 2 tickets - PAID
Chalkwell Shrimper 5 tickets - PAID
getintoem 2 tickets PAID
defender05 1 tickets PAID
stevef1962 2 tickets PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
2 tickets please. Just paid via paypal, transaction ref Transaction ID: 20432555515771198

Any winnings to go to the charity thanks

5 please - Paid with PayPal number 20432375958767844
Any money winnings of course to the charity but If I win , a Freddie photo would look good next to my one of Ronaldo standing over his free kick With the 1-0 scoreboard in the background and about 5 percent of the bulbs blown - classic.
great job everyone as usual.

Just paid for two tickets via Paypal. Any winnings to be donated to the charity. Transaction ID 5WS235514G308944C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back