• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Zone Christmas Raffle, supporting One Love soup kitchen, FINAL TOTAL

John, as you know I don’t do PayPal or any internet banking etc
I will have £5 (I don’t intend to sound mean but I have already donated to 3 other charities this Xmas).
Ok for me to drop the money off to you when I am working as before

Of course and thanks very much Jacks x

I do truly appreciate that so many are doing their bit for charity this year everywhere,, it is heart warming and wonderful to see.

We are just trying to add to it.

Last edited:
Updated List and Thank you so much to all those that have bought tickets so far to help this great cause. :Clap: But of course we could do with more. :Smile:

** Indicates any winnings go straight to One Love

Cricko £20 ** PAID 14 tickets......................................£5 to One Love next week.
The Big Dady £20 ** PAID 14 tickets...........................£5 to One Love next week.
Rootshallbloke £10 ** PAID 7 tickets..........................£2.50 to One Love next week.
UTB £10 PAID 7 tickets................................................£2.50 to One Love next week.
OldBlueLady £10 PAID 7 tickets..................................£2.50 to One Love next week.
DoDTS £10 PAID 7 tickets............................................£2.50 to One Love next week.
South Bank Hank £50 ** PAID 35 tickets....................£12.50 to One Love next week.
Growler £20 PAID 14 tickets........................................£5 to One Love next week.
Spaceman Spiff £20 ** PAID 14 tickets....................... £5 to One Love next week.
irenbird £10 PAID 7 tickets.................................................... £2.50 to One Love next week.
Lord Football £10 ** PAID 7 tickets..............................£2.50 to One Love next week.
MK Shrimper £10 ** PAID 7 tickets..............................£2.50 to One Love next week.
Tinks £5 PAID 3 tickets..................................................£0.75 to One Love this week.
Camden Blues £20 PAID 14 tickets..............................£5.00 to One Love next week.
South Bucks Shrimper £10 PAID 7 tickets...................£2.50 to One Love this week.
Tangled up in Blue £10 ** PAID 7 tickets.....................£2.50 to One Love this week.
Chalkwell Shrimper £20 PAID 14 tickets.....................£5.00 to One Love this week.
Museshrimper £20 PAID 14 tickets.............................£5.00 to One Love this week.
Andy Thorne/OB £250 Straight Donation to One Love.
Rayleigh Weir £20 PAID 14 tickets..............................£5.00 to One Love this week.

........................................................................................ Weeks total £75.75 sent.

AndyT £10 ** PAID 7 tickets........................................ £2.50 to One Love next week

Last edited:
What your money will be helping with starting this week.

?DONATE A £3 CHRISTMAS DINNER?
On 12th December One Love Soup Kitchen's volunteers are laying on a 3 course Christmas Dinner Party with ALL the trimmings ?
This includes a choice of Prawn Cocktail ? or Pate on Melba Toast starters and finishing with Christmas Pud & a Cheese Board ? something special that the guys and girls certainly don’t get every day.
...See more

Thank you all so much and please keep buying the tickets to help those in need... X

What your money will be helping with starting this week.

?DONATE A £3 CHRISTMAS DINNER?
On 12th December One Love Soup Kitchen's volunteers are laying on a 3 course Christmas Dinner Party with ALL the trimmings ?
This includes a choice of Prawn ****tail ? or Pate on Melba Toast starters and finishing with Christmas Pud & a Cheese Board ? something special that the guys and girls certainly don’t get every day.
...See more

Thank you all so much and please keep buying the tickets to help those in need... X

That looks nice, will the winner get a free meal?

£68.25 already going to the cause this week. That is fantastic people.

Lets see if we can get to £100.00 :Worthy:

Good morning one and all. It's that pesky Cricko again!

Just a gentle reminder that helping others less fortunate than yourselves IS one of lifes greatest pleasures (in a non Ego way)

Here is a selfie I took this morning when thinking of this thread. X

tenor.gif

Morning all, I am sure most on here are helping others in anyway they can by supporting their own charitites etc this year and that I totally understand.

So I had to rethink this.

I am over the moon and wish to thank Andy Thorne the Owner of https://www.outstandingbranding.com/ a sponsor of The Zone and a member on here, ( although his life is so much busier these days to come on that often) and a big SUFC fan for his kind donation today.

He has just contributed £250 to One Love.

Thanks Andy my friend. :Worthy:

Of course anybody else thats wishes to help please do so. :Smile:

Last edited:
Back