• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Party Day & The Biggest Raffle Ever 9th August.

It was good to put a face to many user names yesterday, Daniel and i had a good time though he had the slight hump that Ux and Nasty Ken did the Sitcom draw !!! :madman:

Also still slightly confused over what happened to my case of Stella ... apparently it ended up behind the bar or something :unsure: and will go in the next draw

The fact it had "FAO JOHN CRICKSON SZ RAFFLE" written on it should have been pretty bloody obvious to all concerned what it was for but hey ho !!!!

It was good to put a face to many user names yesterday, Daniel and i had a good time though he had the slight hump that Ux and Nasty Ken did the Sitcom draw !!! :madman:

Also still slightly confused over what happened to my case of Stella ... apparently it ended up behind the bar or something :unsure: and will go in the next draw

The fact it had "FAO JOHN CRICKSON SZ RAFFLE" written on it should have been pretty bloody obvious to all concerned what it was for but hey ho !!!!

I take it you found it then

I take it you found it then

Well indirectly ... Cricko said it had been put behind the bar for some reason, i said in that case i'll take it home then, but he mumbled something like "no its ok, we'll put it the next raffle"

All very odd if you ask me :tumbleweed:

Very odd indeed. Said he was popping out the the offie earlier best make sure it wasn't the back of the bar.

At least they were found Lee.

Yes it was very odd Lee, I have no idea how it got to get behind the bar,but it is still there, I will make sure I get it out on Tuesday ( the beer you dirty minded people)

Yes it was very odd Lee, I have no idea how it got to get behind the bar,but it is still there, I will make sure I get it out on Tuesday ( the beer you dirty minded people)

Not a prob mate .. and as Tinks said, at least they were found .. it'll save me having to put my hand in my (very deep) pockets next time a raffle comes around :)

Lee, I was only doing what I was told to do. I thought it was karaoke, then they told me not to sing.

The prizes for people that were not at the pub are still there as I was to knackered to sort them Saturday night ..I will go there early tomorrow before the game and go through them and let people know if they have won something.

Back