• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Party Day & The Biggest Raffle Ever 9th August.

I would donate a signed away shirt from the 2002/03 season

I'll gladly donate something, but I need to think of something that would be easy to ship over there that the winner would actually be excited about getting. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Cash?

I'll donate something once I've worked out what I actually own in the house these days (which probably isn't very much).

Kent Shrimper!!!

Kent Shrimper has only gone and won a £1500 holiday to Marbella in the Blues Lottery. Would be nice if that was donated!!! ;) ;)

Kent Shrimper has only gone and won a £1500 holiday to Marbella in the Blues Lottery. Would be nice if that was donated!!! ;) ;)

“To win this prize is just amazing though, I have been to Barcelona in Spain before and had a look around the Nou Camp, which in my opinion is a poor mans Roots Hall."

that is classic!

Any problem if I donate a Sydney FC SHIRT. Same two tone blue,after a couple of sherberts at the Spread nobody would be able to tell the difference!!
Otherwise I will think of something else.

Anything you donate is fine by us .....Thanks very much.

*Awaits the first bright spark comment*;)

Upto Date List of Donations 01.07.08..:clap:

Please add your prizes for the Raffle here.

Cricko....A Copy of " A Century United"
Callan ....A Bottle of Vodka.
The Zone Owners...2 New 2008 Zone T-shirts.
J.....A bottle of Glenfiditch 1996 and signed Ricky Fatton boxing gloves.
Canveyshrimper ....A Bottle of Something.
GlasgowSUFC...A DVD boxset of Monty Python's Personal Best.
JamesThe SuperBlue.....A Bottle of Something.
Shrimpfan............ £15 worth of Waterstone's Book Tokens.
Mr B ................The Remains of the Day ..
Ldnfatso............An MP3 Player.
Chaco27saf............To be decided.
OldBlueLady............To be decided.
Napster............A Selection Of Programme's from the 80's,90's.00's.
Uxbridge Shrimper......A Dvd Box set of "Seinfeld" Seasons 1 and 2.
MissWestStand .......A Bottle of Ladies Perfume.
Brad The Shrimper.......2002/03 signed SUFC away Shirt.
Shrimper n Sydney........A Sydney FC Shirt.
Kent Shrimper...£10 worth of National Lottery Tickets.
Blueblood..........A Crate of Stella.
TrueBlue...........True Blue - Meal Day Experience Including
Pancake Breakfast
Cous Cous Brunch
Quiche Lunch
Steak Meal
Fish Supper
Irish Shrimper ...A Bottle Of Baileys.
Tinkerbell.....To be confirmed.
South Bank Hank...A Signed copy of Stan Collymore's..Tackling My Demons.
Matt The Shrimp....A Retro SUFC Shirt.

Kent Shrimper has also started the ball rolling by buying £10 pounds worth of Tickets......

You don't have to be there to join in with the Raffle ..You can buy online and pay with the Zone Paypal Button, send us a chq or we can arrange something else ...

John.

Cricko. let me have an address to send it too. and i want a picture of the winner wearing it!!!!

As a future Queensland Roar supporter you can have a picture of me wiping my backside with it if I win ;)

In all seriousness though do you go to games? I certainly hope to get down to Sydney for a Bling vs Roar game - it would be interesting to meet up with a fellow Shrimper for a few beers.

PM me if you're interested - so we don't divert this thread too much.

Back