• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Party Day & The Biggest Raffle Ever 9th August.

Well the day is approaching fast ....I hope the weather stays ok ..if not we will be in and out of the pub like frogs...

For those that have donated prizes and I have yet to receive them I will be at the pub from 11 am sharp so you can drop them into me anytime after that.

I hope to see many of you there tomorrow. We have lots going on including The Raffle :The Draw for the Paul Furlong Sponsorship : The Presentation of the PL trophy : BBQ and Disco : Lee doing his Draw for the Sitcom Thread and much more and it should be a good day with the Blues getting a win to start things off..

See you all tomorrow and bring lots of money with you :)

Final List of Donations.....08/08/08

Madaboutblues...A brand new pair of Mens Birkenstock sandals Black size 43 (UK10)
Mcnasty....A Copy of " A Century United"
Cricko.....A Boxed set of Ian Brown Cd's.
Callan ....A Bottle of Something
The Zone Owners...2 New 2008 Zone T-shirts.
J.....A bottle of Glenfiditch 1996 and signed Ricky Fatton boxing gloves.
Canveyshrimper ...A bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey & also a selection of Green & Black miniature organic choccy bars
GlasgowSUFC...A DVD boxset of Monty Python's Personal Best.
JamesThe SuperBlue.....A Bottle of Something.
Shrimpfan............ £15 worth of Waterstone's Book Tokens.
Mr B ................League of Gentlemen Series 1 and 2
Red Dwarf I, II and III
Young Ones Series 1 and 2 all on DVD
Ldnfatso............An MP3 Player.
Chaco27saf............A USA Football Top
OldBlueLady...........A New SUFC Home shirt ..Size of your choice.
Napster............A Selection Of Programme's from the 80's,90's.00's.
Uxbridge Shrimper......A Dvd Box set of "Seinfeld" Seasons 1 and 2.
MissWestStand .......A Bottle of Ladies Perfume.
Brad The Shrimper.......2002/03 signed SUFC away Shirt.
Shrimper n Sydney........A Sydney FC Shirt.
Kent Shrimper...£10 worth of National Lottery Tickets.
Blueblood..........A Crate of Stella and £20 worth of House of Fraser Vouchers.
TrueBlue...........True Blue - Meal Day Experience Including
Pancake Breakfast
Cous Cous Brunch
Quiche Lunch
Steak Meal
Fish Supper
Irish Shrimper ...A Bottle Of Baileys.
Benji91.......A MLB, NFL, NBA or NHL shirt - Team, Colour and Size to be decided by the winner.
Tinkerbell....... All Brand new and Boxed.
A Deluxe Ladies Manicure set.
A 7 Piece Bowl set.
A Watch and Pen set.
A Photo Frame.
A Photograph Album that holds 300 pics.
A Ladies Bath @ Body selection Box.
Matt The Shrimp....A Retro SUFC Shirt.
Southend_lady A Bottle of Fire Water.(Absinthe).
The ShrimpersTrust. Team We Call United DVD,Blue/White T-Shirt
LDV Vans Trophy, Sweat Shirt One Team In Essex (6-1 on Aggregate) T-Shirt,Silk Tie,Drawstring Rucksack,Coffee Mug
Goodie Bag with Selection of Trust Badges, Bermuda FA Badges, Fridge Magnet, Note Pad, Pen, Pencil, Centenary First Day Cover, LDV & Trust Key Rings
Blonde Shrimper .....A Bottle Of Vodka.
Dash.....A Bottle of Bacardi.
Southminster Shrimper.....A Bottle of Pink Cava Prestige.
Mr. Benedict .....A selection of fine Ales and Ciders.
Mk Shrimper .......A nice retro steel pic of an Ariel motorbike.
The Club Shop......A SUFC Teddy Bear.
A SUFC Water Bottle.
A Special SUFC Keyring.
A SUFC Leather Wallet.
A SUFC Cap.
A SUFC Home Kit Keyring.
A SUFC Tax Disc Holder.
A Sufc Car Air Freshener.
A SUFC Car Mirror Hanging Kit.
Hutton..........My Name Is Earl Series 1 DVD Boxset
Smiffy ..A brand New Lacoste Orange Polo Shirt size XL
Staines Shrimper.... A Signed SUFC Ball.
The Landlords of the Spread ..About 5 different gifts.
Shrimp@TwoVeg....A new Set of Nicky Clarke Hair Straighteners.

Kent Shrimper has also started the ball rolling by buying £10 pounds worth of Tickets as has ...Southminster Gary with £5 worth, Stereoscene with £5 worth and Pickledseal with £10 worth.

You don't have to be there to join in with the Raffle ..You can buy online and pay with the Zone Paypal Button, send us a chq or we can arrange something else ...

Top effort by all the Zoner's. Thanks Very Much :clap:

John.

Another great day (I hope) was had by all...A shame the weather did it's upmost to spoil things but I think we had the upper hand in the end.

Thanks to all that donated gifts and cake and to all of you that brought the Raffle tickets, I know the prizes seem to cover a huge amount of different Winners.

The total raised was £510 and that will be split 3 ways between the Zone.....The SZFC Football Club's and The Blue Voice.

Once again Thanks Very much to all of you...

On Behalf of the Owners Of ShrimperZone.Com

John.

Good work John, and as you say shame about the weather doing it's best to put a damper on the proceedings.

Those bloody lottery tickets were rubbish, I only won 3.2 million. ;)

Yes well done.....I was tempted to remain on the train to Prittlewell and pop in. If only I had known the prizes I had won I def would have :D

So, who is TB taking out as the winner of his raffle prize then? :unsure::stunned:

Or will we have to wait until Cricko has completed his goalkeeping duties this morning.....if he was nicknamed John "The Cat" Cricko, Ricey would have to come and rescue him....:stunned:

"We are not Cockney's" aka One of the Metal Brother's (Ian)...has the pleasure of TB for an evening..:stunned:

"We are not Cockney's" aka One of the Metal Brother's (Ian)...has the pleasure of TB for an evening..:stunned:

TrueBlue has always said "Metal Is Gay" so now he will be able to test his theory.

t1zcheekkiss.gif

Shame about the weather, but I'm sure there will be another chance for us to have an evenings fun.

BTW, I might have a prize to donate for the next raffle! I might even have two thinking about it!!

:whistling:

Ack-Shirley H did you win anything on the lottery to stuff in your new SUFC wallet?

Back