• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Party Day & The Biggest Raffle Ever 9th August.

A few Pics from the day .I know Mr Benedict has loads to add to this...

The prize stalls ..

prizespart1-1.jpg

More prizes.

xxxprizespart2-1.jpg

James losing the plot...

xxxpart3-1.jpg

James finally shows his Love for Ken

xxxpart5-1.jpg

Ken looking serious.Is that Ldnfasto I see in the background with his "Homie" shades surrounded by Yorkshire Blue and The General Kev, Daisy and Harry.

xxxkenlookingseious-1.jpg

James (UX) with Mr Benedict and short ar$e Blueblood collecting his P/L trophy's. In the background the Metal heads ...Brettie Angell and his Bro ..Ian ( We are not Cockney's)

xxxpltrophyaward-1.jpg

:clap:

A fun day and evening that, shame about the rotten weather though. Lovely spot of carrot cake too, for some reason I got a double slice, not that I'm complaining!

And where was my Ginger Rogers to my Fred Astaire?

Im so sorry I really would have loved to have come along but I had to get back for my best mates 21st, and was running late for that as it was!! Promise next time you down MK we can have a dance... maybe not to S Club 7 this time lol

Hope you all had a good time last night!

Im so sorry I really would have loved to have come along but I had to get back for my best mates 21st, and was running late for that as it was!! Promise next time you down MK we can have a dance... maybe not to S Club 7 this time lol

Hope you all had a good time last night!

Lol, no probs mate, John did say that was the case. I slipped away about 7.30 myself so there was no dodgy dancing to be done this time!

A fun day and evening that, shame about the rotten weather though. Lovely spot of carrot cake too, for some reason I got a double slice, not that I'm complaining!

Was it ok James? I know your ears pricked up metaphorically speaking when you heard there was going to be some! Sorry if the chocolate one was a bit dry - I normally serve it with fresh strawberries and cream at home! And I think the left over fudge icing has buggered up my drain, as we had a bit of an overflow in the garage earlier (which is where the sink drain comes out!).

Lol, no probs mate, John did say that was the case. I slipped away about 7.30 myself so there was no dodgy dancing to be done this time!

Nodoubt disappointed I hadnt made it....thats understandable I guess...

Seems I have missed out on cake aswell.....:'(

Back