• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Zone Site Upgrade Tomorrow

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi, all, tomorrow afternoon USA time and early evening our time The Zone will be upgraded.

It is something we have put off for various reasons at times but it is well overdue now.. There is never a good time to do this and to get all parties involved at the same time.

Hopefully we will not be offline for to long as long as the upgrade does not interfere with our site addons to much, if it does we will have to sort those as we go.

Sorry if this causes you any inconvenience with so much going on in every direction with the club, but it must be done.

John & Graeme

I’m assuming there will be some kind of partial refund on our ShrimperZone season ticket, to counteract this period of downtime?

I’m assuming there will be some kind of partial refund on our ShrimperZone season ticket, to counteract this period of downtime?

Yes of course, in your particular case you will be allowed free travel around all the finest camps and venues in Grays. Maybe you might meet the woman of your dreams on a street corner one evening.:Smile2:

Is it being upgraded to a happy place?

Ask RM.:Smile:

Last edited:
Yes of course, in your particular case you will be allowed free travel around all the finest camps and venues in Grays. Maybe you might meet the woman of your dreams on a street corner one evening.:Smile2:

Whoa, I haven’t got those kinds of funds, ya know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the senior highly paid mods will be disposed of and replaced with kids, just don’t forget to tell the zone manager as it’s “not normal” (copyright Sol Campbell)

We will be offline at around 6pm. I am told it may take a couple of hours to do the upgrade.

Back