• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zoom tonight? Stan Collymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to join even if only to listen in. I think some of the Trust and Save Our Southend have previous experience of the app so would be best to chat to them about organising a meet up.

I think we need to be careful any zoom call doesn’t get over run by people simply because Stan is online. This is too important. I would suggest limiting numbers to representatives from SZ, the Trust and Save our Southend (of which I am none) the message could then be passed to the rest of us?

I think we need to be careful any zoom call doesn’t get over run by people simply because Stan is online. This is too important. I would suggest limiting numbers to representatives from SZ, the Tryst and Save our Southend (of which I am none) the message could then be passed to the rest of us?
Very true. As much as I'd love to listen in, not sure how we could guarantee a controlled meeting without limiting to key people from supporters groups etc.

I think we need to be careful any zoom call doesn’t get over run by people simply because Stan is online. This is too important. I would suggest limiting numbers to representatives from SZ, the Trust and Save our Southend (of which I am none) the message could then be passed to the rest of us?

hardly fair. The Trust have had all the opportunity's in the world yet done nothing.

If Stan is happy we will record it and make it available

Very true. As much as I'd love to listen in, not sure how we could guarantee a controlled meeting without limiting to key people from supporters groups etc.
As we have always said it’s not a closed shop so if it moves ahead I will ask relevant groups etc.. if they can come, only right and only fair! Fan power only works when we are working together for the same goal

I'm happy with SOS but too many dinosaur's in the other groups who wouldn't know a decent question if it hit them in the head. New people and new ideas are needed. Not as if the current regime has got us anywhere at all.
I think we need to tread carefully on this aspect of things.

Every group brings their own benefits, the Trust have been steadfast and backed the club via many different means, especially the academy.

It's different this time, we're not holding another conversation with Ron, we're talking about actual change and I do suppose that will give people a bit more freedom on a diplomatic level. This is a new approach after all.

I think we need to tread carefully on this aspect of things.

Every group brings their own benefits, the Trust have been steadfast and backed the club via many different means, especially the academy.

It's different this time, we're not holding another conversation with Ron, we're talking about actual change and I do suppose that will give people a bit more freedom on a diplomatic level. This is a new approach after all.
I don't see why the same people keep getting all the opportunities?

I just want a club to support and play in the FL and also a club whereby we are not always sitting on tenterhooks wondering when or where the next problem is coming from so any means of achieving anything to support and sustain our club I will support

I don't see why the same people keep getting all the opportunities?
Personally I see SOS as the right group to represent the more disgruntled fans, probably people like yourself and I probably identify with SOS mostly too.

I'll trust in @TrueBlue and anyone accompanying him to make this meeting worthwhile, I think overloading the meeting would be counterproductive.

Personally I see SOS as the right group to represent the more disgruntled fans, probably people like yourself and I probably identify with SOS mostly too.

I'll trust in @TrueBlue and anyone accompanying him to make this meeting worthwhile, I think overloading the meeting would be counterproductive.

I agree. We cannot keep letting the same people be our voice when they have failed so many times.

I'll be happy to let SOS, Zone reps and Trust reps have the Zoom call provided it can be filmed and sent to us all in full. As a season card holder living in France (yes, really!) it's been the most appalling two seasons not helped by Covid of course meaning that the last time I watched live was back in February 2020! That was a goalless draw too!

I'll be happy to let SOS, Zone reps and Trust reps have the Zoom call provided it can be filmed and sent to us all in full. As a season card holder living in France (yes, really!) it's been the most appalling two seasons not helped by Covid of course meaning that the last time I watched live was back in February 2020! That was a goalless draw too!
We are talking with Stan now will update shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back