• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blimey you were quick. Good to see us acting quickly though.

The player is on a free. Possible players:

Ben Alnwick
Dean Brill
Leonard Pidgeley

Apparently Swindon have just released a keeper who was there the same time as PS. Unfortunately I cant remember his name. (Due to sinility probably!!!) :dim:

You mean Phil Smith? Hmmm I will of course give anyone a chance but I have to be honest and say that I would be slightly disappointed if that were the case..... :unsure:

I guess Luggy knows best although I'm still hoping for Luke Daniels' return on loan.

I reckon we could be looking at Luke McCormick, only set to train with Swindon no definate contract signed or anything

I reckon we could be looking at Luke McCormick, only set to train with Swindon no definate contract signed or anything

Oh good GOD no! Would take Phil Smith or (shudder) Bialkowski any day over him!!!! If I'd be disappointed over Smith, I'd be downright angry over LM!!! :angry:

Would seem to be Phil Smith then who was Luggys number one when he got Swindon promoted. 32 years old, 6ft 3, would be happy with that. Lets face it if our wage budget is reduced we're not going to get a top drawer keeper.

Alnwick

Sex tape scandal
On 7 December 2006, tabloid newspaper The Sun reported Alnwick, along with team-mates Chris Brown and Liam Lawrence had filmed themselves in an orgy with a brunette girl referred to as 'Stevie'. In the video, Brown films his team-mates perform sexual acts on the girl as well as themselves, and is said to give "Match of the Day" style commentary throughout. Former Sunderland midfielder Martin Woods also features on the tape partially clothed, along with two other men. In reference to the watching men, Brown reportedly comments “Here’s the boys — the watching faithful — every week without fail.”[SUP][/SUP]

Alnwick

Sex tape scandal
On 7 December 2006, tabloid newspaper The Sun reported Alnwick, along with team-mates Chris Brown and Liam Lawrence had filmed themselves in an orgy with a brunette girl referred to as 'Stevie'. In the video, Brown films his team-mates perform sexual acts on the girl as well as themselves, and is said to give "Match of the Day" style commentary throughout. Former Sunderland midfielder Martin Woods also features on the tape partially clothed, along with two other men. In reference to the watching men, Brown reportedly comments “Here’s the boys — the watching faithful — every week without fail.”

Welcome to Southend!!! He fit in well!!

Oh good GOD no! Would take Phil Smith or (shudder) Bialkowski any day over him!!!! If I'd be disappointed over Smith, I'd be downright angry over LM!!! :angry:
Unless you're talking about playing ability then that's :off topic:

Would seem to be Phil Smith then who was Luggys number one when he got Swindon promoted. 32 years old, 6ft 3, would be happy with that. Lets face it if our wage budget is reduced we're not going to get a top drawer keeper.

He played 8 League games for Swindon last season and, amazingly for a team that won the League by a mile, they lost 6 out of the 8 (they lost less matches from the 38 he didn't play!). Co-incidence maybe or alarm bells ?

Back