• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Wright

Onion_Bag_Dave

YEELLLOOOWWWSSS
Such a ridiculous thread, but whilst browsing the internet for useless information. I found that Mark Wright (from the only way is Essex, YAWN...) used to play for us with a grand total of 0 appearances between 2005 - 2006. Is this just a load of WIKIPEDIA nonsense? Or can any of you remember? He had a youth career at Tottenham.

He also played for Grays, Crawley, Rushden and Diamonds and Thurrock.

Apologies for the weird thread! :thumbdown:

We had a left-back of that name around then, played in a few pre-season friendlies and/or reserve games. Can't remember if he was just a triallist or if he actually signed.

It was definitely him and no he never broke through into the first team. Originally he came to us on trial, but ended up signing for a year.

I saw him play for Thurrock several times and he was never any cop.

I remember him playing trialist game at Great Wakering just before start of 05/06 season.He did not look much too be honest.He only made first team squad couple times one being up at Blackpool coz of busy festive programme.His brother plays at Scunthorpe i believe.

Now looks like joining St Neots after his spell in the jungle.

Thats not far from me, might be worth taking a trip down just to shout some abuse at him for his **** acting and ruining the great name of the county of Essex.

His Dad is/was Freddys agent and we took him on a years deal after being released from Spurs as a sweetener for us getting Freddy ahead of the various clubs that wanted him at the time.

Presumably they've invited the TOWIE lot to make the footballers look like intelligent well rounded individuals.

Back