• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seriously have you thought of going to print,defo would buy it,too early now I know,but next xmas could be the time

Keep up the good work,my favourite part of SZ

Seriously have you thought of going to print,defo would buy it,too early now I know,but next xmas could be the time

My only temptation for print would be to run a couple of copies off for the players down at the training ground! Anyone fancy doing that, be my guest!!

But cheers! :smile:

My only temptation for print would be to run a couple of copies off for the players down at the training ground! Anyone fancy doing that, be my guest!!

But cheers! :smile:

You'd have to send the Mohsni Snickers ad one by far the funniest.

1452398_1376879942568384_1330450960_n.jpg

Just like the buses in this town. Wait for ages and then two come along together! Good stuff as usual SBH and about time, these strips make a great change from some of the turgid (what a lovely word) stuff on this board.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thread of the year!! :thumbsup:

For the second one, my first thought wasn't that Payne was short ...... I blame this forum! :blush:

Lol, dunno why he boughted a club with no potential, while a club with a real potential is down the A12 road turning to A130 and A127 lol

Someone please rep SBH for this. Pure absolute comedy gold! :thumbsup:

Someone please rep SBH for this. Pure absolute comedy gold! :thumbsup:

Tried, but he was the last one I rep'd, sorry. Go on then how many of you were singing this under your breath whilst reading it??

Tried, but he was the last one I rep'd, sorry. Go on then how many of you were singing this under your breath whilst reading it??

Yep! :blush:

G, I really think you ought to be speaking to the AAS guys about getting this in there! It's absolute genius, and I'm sorry, I can't rep you atm either!

Yep! :blush:

G, I really think you ought to be speaking to the AAS guys about getting this in there! It's absolute genius, and I'm sorry, I can't rep you atm either!

Thanks Kay, reckon I can live without the rep! To be honest, it's just for a bit of a laugh on here and if the AAS lads want to run it, they should feel free to just cut and paste from here, no dramas. Just leave the SZ bit on it.

Back