• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsblue

Banned
just received a pm from Cricko which I cannot seem to pm back.

I will make a public apology to anyone I have upset as it was never my intention,My problem is being far to passionate about football and whilst I am personally never offended by anyone on here it appears I have offended some of you.

Sorry to anyone I have upset.

Thanks for that but I find many more posters on here much more offensive then you and I personally look for their posts over others because I enjoy being outraged.
Be true to who you are and if the zone ban you well it's the zones loss.
And finally who the feck are you anyway.

I will make a public apology to anyone I have upset as it was never my intention,My problem is being far to passionate about football and whilst I am personally never offended by anyone on here it appears I have offended some of you.

I wouldn't worry about it as if you can't take football banter and opinions then certain folk shouldn't be on here, if people have problems on certain comments it's there problem and no one else's, there are a lot of good people on here and I admitt some right idiots also, you will always get that and some people will always take offence to certain post, words can come across in different ways but I'm sure most people on here don't mean any harm ok:thumbsup:

Thanks for that but I find many more posters on here much more offensive then you and I personally look for their posts over others because I enjoy being outraged.
Be true to who you are and if the zone ban you well it's the zones loss.
And finally who the feck are you anyway.
ha ha:smile:

Was Crickos PM threatening by nature, employing bully boy tactics to get an apology from you?

You don't need to apologise, just chill out a bit. Everything is doom & gloom with you. Plus post when we're winning rather just bombarding us with threads when we're losing.

We're all Southend fans (other than Southend Pier and Jonny Stokes) and we all want Southend to be promoted (other than Southend Pier and Jonny Stokes). That's all that really matters. Insulting people because they have a different opinion than you gets people's backs up.

Just to let you know that you have never upset me MrsB, wound me up at times, but not enough to do any thing about it apart from respond to you in posts. Tough decision to make this public, well done.

To be fair there's been a lot of handbags at dawn on here lately, which is a shame. We all want the same thing. Lets all feel the love by converging on FF with daisies in our hair, hold hands in a big circle, sing songs and refuse to leave until our new spiritual home is built. Or until the police move us on.

The problem on here at times is that people cant debate and discuss without making it personal. Ive never been offended by you or your comments. Unfortunately many can give it out on here but not take it. It is a forum for debate and people should realise at times they will not always agree with what another says, just keep it about football and not make it personal.

Quite unnecessary.

If anyone is offended by honestly held opinions being proffered, maybe a discussion forum is not the place for them.

Thank you for your kind words and messages I really appreciate them.

If I opened a thread for every time I upset somebody on here I think i would have my own forum!

many people I feel look to be offended in search of a keyboard argument when actually what's been said isn't that bad in the first place! Can't blame them, not much else to talk about at the moment :(

Not offended. I heard worse from FM13 back in the day. All good fun. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a cup of tea. :winking:

I disagree with you as much as anyone on here, and whilst sometimes frustrated, would never go so far as complain about you.

Beefy's point re: negativity is a good one, but never curb or apologise for your passion. The close season would be a whole lot more boring without ya. You'd think as Southend fans we'd have thicker skin.

For the record its not abusive or offensive posting that is the issue, it is as I said on the other thread the way you are flooding every thread with the same repetitive arguments.

You are entitled to your opinions as is everyone on this board but you need to accept that they are just your opinions and just because you may strongly believe them doesn't make them factual. The problem recently is that you are hijacking every thread to say the same things over and over and over.....

As Jam Man says, and I believe I pointed out recently, it is the manner of your posting and the constant negativity and repetition that riles people. Your style and lack of capitals leads me to wonder if you really ARE "mrs blue" or whether that may be a nom de plume for a poster previously known under another name, and who equally used to drive me nuts with the same kind of issue.

For the record, I do know some people that you have upset and I will make sure that these know that you have offered apologies.

As Jam Man says, and I believe I pointed out recently, it is the manner of your posting and the constant negativity and repetition that riles people. Your style and lack of capitals leads me to wonder if you really ARE "mrs blue" or whether that may be a nom de plume for a poster previously known under another name, and who equally used to drive me nuts with the same kind of issue.

For the record, I do know some people that you have upset and I will make sure that these know that you have offered apologies.

A nom de plume? First we have people on here apologising and then we have unsolicited foreign talk. Is this really a Southend forum? Bring back Wiggy. Theres no sorry from her or use of questionable european lingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back