• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wow. That's a massive disappointment.

Suspect PB will be on the hunt for a replacement as soon as possible ........... how about a chap called Cooper (or Hoober is it?) who is at Norwich and not getting on the pitch at the moment ...................:whistling:

That's ok, we'll have him in January till the end of the season instead! :smile:

Get well soon Elliot!

4 players injured in the last 3 Friday's, I have to question what the hell are we doing in training the day before a game?

Apparantly players are getting injured falling out of the trees they've had to climb to retrieve the balls after shooting practice :winking:

This is really appalling luck. We've strengthened our striking options by bringing in a decent Prem prospect and have ended up worse off, having lost the use of the people we loaned out as well!

At least we have Barry Corr, it's dead lucky that his injury and disciplinary record is fantastic and he'll be unlikely to... oh, hang on...

Don't worry, everyone. I've been supporting the blues for over 30 years and i've always worn the home kit just in case the day arrives when our manager shouts out "Oi, Super Kings !...get some kit from the changing rooms and have a run up front in the 2nd half, lad". Perhaps this could be the week i've been dreaming of ? #livinginhope :thumbsup:

Don't worry, everyone. I've been supporting the blues for over 30 years and i've always worn the home kit just in case the day arrives when our manager shouts out "Oi, Super Kings !...get some kit from the changing rooms and have a run up front in the 2nd half, lad". Perhaps this could be the week i've been dreaming of ? #livinginhope :thumbsup:

I don't get the logic. If you're going to get kit from the changing rooms what difference does wearing your own make? Surely you'd be better off not bothering and saving on the washing, or even the money by not buying it at all?

Very disappointing. With Barnard gone though (which is a decision I wasn't happy with anyway) we MUST sign a replacement for Elliot Lee as we are massively short in attack. :thumbdown:

I agree A.D. rotten luck, I have gone on about our need for strikers since early in the season, and now we loan out 3 forwards ( albeit 2 in development squad) and lose our only incoming loanee. Phil must be one of the unluckiest Managers when it comes to injuries to new arrivals. Hope he can urgently pull in some new replacements! Just left with BBBC and the 2 netbusters Coulthirst and Weston

We really need to move quickly here - we now have three strikers and I'm counting Weston there, who I would consider more of a forward/winger. Goals have been our problem and we're now in a worse state than we were during the five-game joke run.

I don't get the logic. If you're going to get kit from the changing rooms what difference does wearing your own make? Surely you'd be better off not bothering and saving on the washing, or even the money by not buying it at all?

I guess he meant 'shirt' rather than kit , so would defo need to pop inside for shorts , socks , tie ups and most importantly boots.
No way would he arrive to watch a match in a pair of boots - foolish if he did on those steps.

Perhaps we can ask to borrow Andy Carroll instead as he begins his comeback in a game against Southend today at Upton Park, according to Sky Sports.

I can't see what the club can do,the way brown is talking is he is our player and that we are stuck with him injury or no injury
they won't bring another striker in

Back