• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wonder if it's a permanent deal for Cassidy - Wolves only gave him a 1-year deal last summer whilst they worked out if he was good enough to keep.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ssidy-signs-new-one-year-contract-at-molineux

Maybe 4 goals in 20 games at League One level this season has made their mind up. He'll be 22 in a few weeks time so maybe they have decided to move him on to free up the wages and get a small fee.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=64444

I hope your right, maybe RM splashing the cash, at this level he would be a decent signing

Please Brown if it's a striker don't be an unproven 19 year old from a Championship side! We need somebody whose shown they can score goals!

Please Brown if it's a striker don't be an unproven 19 year old from a Championship side! We need somebody whose shown they can score goals!

In fairness Britt was unheard of and unproven when we signed him. It's all about chances, some of these youngsters work and unfortunately some don't

A proven goalscorer he is not, however on the balance of probabilities one of these young strikers is bound to run into some kind of scoring form sooner or later.

Well hopefully it is Barrett.

Cassidy Brown denied going in for, but Chris Phillips still thinks there is a possibility its him.

To be fair when it comes to transfers most managers are liberal with truth. Even Wenger has said he isnt interested in players the day before they sign.

LOL Monday: We're not signing Cassidy

Thursday: Sign Cassidy

Brilliant Phil, brilliant!

LOL Monday: We're not signing Cassidy

Thursday: Sign Cassidy

Brilliant Phil, brilliant!

Why would he come out in public and annouce he wants to sign him that then has the potential for the deal to be hijacked by someone else if they where interested in him

Why would he come out in public and annouce he wants to sign him that then has the potential for the deal to be hijacked by someone else if they where interested in him

The fans want to know whats happening. I'd rather he said nothing than lie as it's now become the boy who cried wolf and you just believe the opposite of everything the moron says

Cassidy signs!! Why am I not very excited!!!!

I think that's pretty normal following so many signings that have proved disappointments, I think we're already pretty pragmatic as far as new arrivals are concerned. On paper, he sounds a good catch.......or as good as we can probably hope for in League Two, with out splashing out tons of dosh. The excitement will hopefully come when he's banged in his first few goals

The fans want to know whats happening. I'd rather he said nothing than lie as it's now become the boy who cried wolf and you just believe the opposite of everything the moron says
I'm sure you do your job perfectly, never make any mistakes, all your colleagues and peers love you, I bet you are held in high esteem for the respect you show towards others.....unless of course you think they are morons........

Back