• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronaldo has decided to come out of retirement today .... coincidence, I think not! :winking:

Stab in the dark, but what about Paul McCallum? Possible loan move and chance to sign him in the summer when his contract runs out.

Scored 7 in 18 in 2012/13 while at Wimbledon & Aldershot. Got 3 in 7 while at Torquay the following season before failing to score in 7 games for Hearts and suffering an ankle injury.

Wonder if one of them is Elliot Lee?

Wonder if one of them is Elliot Lee?

Don't think so- PB is watching him play today with a view to sorting something later in the month- I think he will be number 4 in also including Piggot

Ratcheting up the tension or ratcheting up the rhetoric?

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 13 janv.

Phil Brown has revealed he hopes to sign another striker in the next 48 hours.

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 23 h il y a 23 heures

Blues' deal for Adam Barrett not dead yet & Brown also hopes to sign new striker in next 24 hours

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 16 h il y a 16 heures

Blues boss Phil Brown says he hopes to announce two new signings tomorrow.

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 13 h il y a 13 heures

Blues boss Phil Brown expects to make two new signings in next 24 hours. Story now online.

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 1 h il y a 1 heure

Big day for Blues today. Two signings due to be announced.

I start to think that there can hardly be nothing produced after all this build up..........there again, I'm remaining calm and unphased, waiting to see if the news will actually live up to the hype.

i think there was a tweet yesterday that we were walking him in a reserve game today and maybe signing him if ok at end of month

I know we're desperate but I'd rather wait 'til he can run !

Stab in the dark, but what about Paul McCallum? Possible loan move and chance to sign him in the summer when his contract runs out.

Scored 7 in 18 in 2012/13 while at Wimbledon & Aldershot. Got 3 in 7 while at Torquay the following season before failing to score in 7 games for Hearts and suffering an ankle injury.

Yes I asked about him on here recently but alas he is off to Portsmouth. Shame that.

If we get Cassidy that would great, but loaned out to a 2nd div side, im not sure Wolves would do that.

I wonder if it's a permanent deal for Cassidy - Wolves only gave him a 1-year deal last summer whilst they worked out if he was good enough to keep.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ssidy-signs-new-one-year-contract-at-molineux

Maybe 4 goals in 20 games at League One level this season has made their mind up. He'll be 22 in a few weeks time so maybe they have decided to move him on to free up the wages and get a small fee.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=64444

Cassidy was a great looking footballer when starting out at Airbus, 4 years ago but has not developed after a good spell at Tranmere. He is much like Barnard, easily pushed off the ball and would get hammered in this league 2

Back