• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does anyone know how long the shirt sponsorship with Martin Dawn is? Their dark logo wouldn't fit very well with a lot of these kits - maybe that's why we went with so much white this season?

I'm sure they could do a white MD logo cos we had a white one when we had Martin Dawn before .I do like the above Adidas blue kit too

Here's the Adidas jersey per the link above, I think that it combines both the traditional navy blue and more vibrant blue rather well - much better than this season's effort:

S15896__60525_zoom.jpg

Lasdies and gentleman

its that time of year again, I give you our kit options for next season

http://sport-direct-helsingor.dk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Nike-Team-DK-2015-2016.pdf

please mock up potential kits. Once again they are rubbish with limited options.

please anyone close to the club. Get AVEC to produce our kits as they are tailored made and better quality. Look at the training kits we have.

whats your view?

I confess I haven't read the whole of the thread ......... but what is this obsession with one particular company?

And this is football - in England - the home of football. Any British (or English) company would be good in that the money would stay in the country and there would be benefits to the wider community such as the employment of designers, sales people, warehouse staff etcetera.

Surely there are other companies who produce football shirts. We don't need to export jobs to North America do we?

Isn't that how we ended up with the Cherry Voltage kit?

Wasn't that one of our best selling away kits? Also the point that people voted for it meant that it would be popular

Question within the thread... If you had to go back through history, What kit colours/pattern would you most like to revive? I would quite like a modern version of the original 1906..would be something very different to what we have had recently and also a nice nod to our beginnings.
Here is al ink to all the previous Home kits..
http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Southend_United/Southend_United.htm

Well my mate just emailed me the Adidas range. There are about 8 dark blue options. The range of kits are million times better than nike. Seen puma range noting but odd.

Wasn't that one of our best selling away kits? Also the point that people voted for it meant that it would be popular

I think you maybe right and I bought one myself with Harris on the back. :winking:

More than happy to stay with the Nike as long as we stay true to our colours and show more Blue,less White. Would love to see ;

Home = Navy Sash Shirt, White Shorts, Navy Socks.
Away =Yellow Sash Shirt, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks.

UTB

More than happy to stay with the Nike as long as we stay true to our colours and show more Blue,less White. Would love to see ;

Home = Navy Sash Shirt, White Shorts, Navy Socks.
Away =Yellow Sash Shirt, Navy Shorts, Navy Socks.

UTB
As the yellow sash is black we'd end up with black shorts and socks again but would like to see all yellow like we wore at Wycombe

southend_united_1969-1970.gif
southend_united_1961-1965.gif
I'd like to see one of these two again.

Back