• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GIBBO

Coach
Seems like there are a few decent options in navy for our home kit. Would love to see us in the Precision III gold/blue for our away kit.

Would like the navy backed / navy and lighter blue checked front kit for home:thumbsup:

What this one?

f8154aae11a29539963e4560caf5949f_zpsae869bc7.jpg

No thanks, that horrible!

those check design shirts would look terrible for a pro club with badges and sponsors on.

Gruesome! Who wants to look like a vertical draughts board? Truly grim, all of them. (The checked ones, I mean).

Kavanagh did say at the last meeting that they were looking at better options for next season. I think that might depend on whether we got promoted.

Looking at the options shown, it can only be the dark blue with the white sash! Another season I won't be buying a home shirt!

I also wish they would do a female cut shirt. With the amount of females that now attend and follow it would be a good idea

I also wish they would do a female cut shirt. With the amount of females that now attend and follow it would be a good idea

While I always find them cut way too short in the body for me, it's a fair point and I will mention this at our next liaison meeting Jacks.

While I always find them cut way too short in the body for me, it's a fair point and I will mention this at our next liaison meeting Jacks.

That would be great Kay. I find the female cut shirts fit so much better. I agree they do seem to come up smaller and shorter but the cut in the shirt makes all the difference

Kavanagh did say at the last meeting that they were looking at better options for next season. I think that might depend on whether we got promoted.

Looking at the options shown, it can only be the dark blue with the white sash! Another season I won't be buying a home shirt!

By better options does he mean away from Nike? Would love to have our shirt made by Puma or Under Armour they seem to make the best kits at the moment.

Midnight blue with the white sash for home
the same style but yellow and blue for away!

Back