• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Team News: Unchanged apart from.

Ted Smith starting.Bentley injured.

Don't know what that says about Paul Smith.

B9z10GvIYAAn6ML.jpg

Worrall and Prosser on bench in place of Weston and Barrett.

Ideal game for Ted to make his debut in. I've always had a good feeling about this kid. Good luck to him.

Would have gone with Prosser/Barrett for more experienced and vocal figure in the back four with Ted in goal

Fair play to Brown, could have easily gone with experience in Paul Smith.

Very surprised to see Ted Smith start. Paul Smith must be injured as well. From what I have seen I would have said he was at least a year away from being ready to play for the first team. Physically not strong enough for me, just hope he doesn't have too much to do.

Think playing young Ted in goal is a massive mistake by PB, I only hope he proves me wrong.Three points today are vital for our promotion push, would have gone for the experience of Paul Smith.

Let's not get on Ted's back if he messes up today, remember that Bentley looked very shaky when he made his first appearance, and we were a couple of goals up when he came on.

I hope Ted Smith will have a great debut, plus, whatever happen today, I hope the crowd will never get on his back if we lose or draw because of any mistake. I think Accrington will target him, so we cannot afford to give away too many corner or free kick around our area.

Glad he went for Ted Smith infront of Paul Smith makes you wonder why he even has a contract at this club

Back