• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have put a £10 insurance bet on Accrington to win, with Barca, Juventus, Arsenal & PSG as my accumulator, if we win, I am happy to lose £10!

Glad he went for Ted Smith infront of Paul Smith makes you wonder why he even has a contract at this club

The rapid development of our two young keepers probably shows exactly why Paul Smith has a contract at this club.

Southend United 0, Accrington Stanley 0

SOUTHEND United host Accrington Stanley at Roots Hall this afternoon. Follow the action live here.

More...

I hope we keep it going for the rest of the match and the defence protect Ted well and feed the Pig at the other end of the pitch!

The Pig misses an excellent chance, one-on-one, ball bounces awkwardly and he shoots over the bar.

Atkinson last minute tackles the Pig, concedes a corner........ Coker takes, Lenny shoots, blocked, B-W has a snap shot, but finally cleared......... desperate stuff for Stanley.

Windass makes a good run and wins a corner kick for Stanley. Nothing comes from it.

Wycombe 1-0 down to Newport. That's good for us......

Leonard clears off the line from Luke Joyce's flick on from a corner.

Stanley having a good spell now, a couple of corners and seeming to grow in confidence. Ted palms the ball away for another corner. Free kick to Southend for pushing in the area.

Back