• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just love the two tone blue Adias one as above, with plain white shorts and socks please and blue as the alternative. ANYTHING other than the bloody aulful sash that makes them look like a misfit bunch at a beauty paigent.... or those horrible checks.

I confess I haven't read the whole of the thread ......... but what is this obsession with one particular company?

And this is football - in England - the home of football. Any British (or English) company would be good in that the money would stay in the country and there would be benefits to the wider community such as the employment of designers, sales people, warehouse staff etcetera.

Surely there are other companies who produce football shirts. We don't need to export jobs to North America do we?

AVEC are a British company, nike ranges is bland and every team in the world can order it. So that does back up ur suggestion. I rather a brand tailored made us a kit. That's all

It wont be avec as they would have signed a deal with another company

Lets hope so, I actually spoke with Mr kavangh regarding the kits, he said pages like this make him smile, next seasons have been picked and we won't be dissapointed. So let's wait n see if it's the poxy sash ones won't be happy. Really want good kits, away a proper yellow. Why I care so much. Forgive for my sins i'm a kit geek happy to admit my problem.

Home

rc7olk.jpg

Away

208webk.jpg

Is that what you'd like or some inside info Scott?

Is that what you'd like or some inside info Scott?

Just what I'd like mate. I have seen the full range and the options once again in navy are very boring and I think that home option falls into the 'that's a bit different' catergory.

I would happily buy the blue/navy chequered shirt - a nice change from the dross served up in recent seasons.

Back