• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
God how nervous is all this...Can hardly think of anything else..The Buzz is rising big time.....

2400 Shrimper's taking over Morecambe's ground..

The so long awaited time to get back to League 1

Ok what are your thoughts, fears and jubilation?

Was thinking the same thing, I am extemely nervous and without stating the obvious I just don't know what is going to happen.

The weeks going very slow but ones thing for sure I am really looking forward to the atmosphere, I know it will be electric.

Here's hoping for 3 points. UTB.

What are my thoughts?

To quote Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding:

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

And has for getting anything remotely productive done at work................ forget it :thumbdown:

One positive to take is that we did beat them 0-3 there in the FA Cup last year. It can be done, but as per usual I expect a nail biting match right to the end.

My fear is travelling back to Essex on Saturday night with the play offs to 'look forward' to.

Loved Shawshank....have a free sample of OBL's cooking...:OBL:
Cheeky git!

I have had a productive morning of work and will shortly be off to a meeting. Some of us are clearly better at getting on with things! :raspberry:

Strangely I have no nerves, I was expecting them at the Luton game but nothing at all. I seem to have a lot of confidence in the team, not sure if that is misplaced but I can’t see anything other than a win on Saturday. It’s odd as I usually fear the worst in these situations

We're taking my Grandson for his first away trip up north,in at the deep end as they say,don't want to see him upset if we lose,i do fear that,but i'm sure the boys we do us proud.UTB:happy:

Been like this all day...

alex-ferguson-chew-o.gif

(Anyone who says a "What? A red-nosed angry scottish bellend" gets red rep)

Why did it have to be Morecambe, of all the sides we could be playing......... let's hope they'll be in end-of-term mode.

Got a reality check yesterday. In a waiting room in Southend hospital for routine treatment, five other' mature' chaps there with me. I'm wearing my 100 years united polo shirt and one asks, "how are they doing this year"...FFS. Out with phone and show picture of Tim's shot trickling through GK's legs. Not one of them had a clue...pathetic. other than that, been spending far too much time on here, time going very slowly.

God how nervous is all this...Can hardly think of anything else..The Buzz is rising big time.....

2400 Shrimper's taking over Morecambe's ground..

The so long awaited time to get back to League 1

Ok what are your thoughts, fears and jubilation?

Keep looking on here every 5 mins. Really busy at work but getting F all done which is going to make next week crap work wise. (but of course worth it if we get promoted) . If we don't go up on Saturday I can then write off next week as will be thinking about play offs. Added to that my wife has just reminded me that we are going out on Sat 9th for her mums birthday. 'I might be going football; went down like a lead balloon so more stress there

I am worried, very worried . We have this great run and everything is going perfect at the moment - but its too perfect , crap is always just round the corner . I am just hoping that we get to the corner after Saturday.

Would be interesting to know the traffic rate on the site this week compared to a 'normal' week

Got a reality check yesterday. In a waiting room in Southend hospital for routine treatment, five other' mature' chaps there with me. I'm wearing my 100 years united polo shirt and one asks, "how are they doing this year"...FFS. Out with phone and show picture of Tim's shot trickling through GK's legs. Not one of them had a clue...pathetic. other than that, been spending far too much time on here, time going very slowly.

Read the first part of the first sentence and thought this psot was going to go in a very different direction. Glad to hear everything is ok

Just hope the season ends for us at 4.50pm on Saturday, I couldn't take the play offs I want a 3 month break from football now.

I cant help myself but I keep thinking about losses that should have been draws and draws that should have been wins...bad case of the "if only"...Why do our beloved club put us through this? Just two more points would have been enough. #statingthebleedinobvious

I've taken to reading Roy Mcdonagh's biography over and over again for tips on life skills.

Keep looking on here every 5 mins. Really busy at work but getting F all done which is going to make next week crap work wise. (but of course worth it if we get promoted) . If we don't go up on Saturday I can then write off next week as will be thinking about play offs. Added to that my wife has just reminded me that we are going out on Sat 9th for her mums birthday. 'I might be going football; went down like a lead balloon so more stress there

I am worried, very worried . We have this great run and everything is going perfect at the moment - but its too perfect , crap is always just round the corner . I am just hoping that we get to the corner after Saturday.

Would be interesting to know the traffic rate on the site this week compared to a 'normal' week

FFS- and now to add to the stress I just phoned home , tickets have not been delivered. they have to be signed for and no one is in until 1.30pm tomorrow !

Back