• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This thread is so far off topic that I've nearly forgotten what it was about in the first place.....I've remembered now. Jam Man possibly can't go to Meet the Blues Day and therefore Mark could be the unofficial official photographer so that the rest of us can see photos of the day and what new shirts the players may be wearing that day. Is that right?

Oh dear Lord, I thought I could translate text speak (txtspk) fairly well, but some of this is beyond me. Anyone got a clue on the above?

Oh dear Lord, I thought I could translate text speak (txtspk) fairly well, but some of this is beyond me. Anyone got a clue on the above?

I think it's a reply to my post 46. I think mitb is shorthand for meet the blues with a rogue 'i' thrown in. And I think the young chap prefers his bed to going to said mitb.This is sad because he will not see any new shirts and will have to rely on people on here telling him about it.

I think it's a reply to my post 46. I think mitb is shorthand for meet the blues with a rogue 'i' thrown in. And I think the young chap prefers his bed to going to said mitb.This is sad because he will not see any new shirts and will have to rely on people on here telling him about it.

Maybe it's "Men in the Blue", rather than "Meet the Blues Day"? A kind of parody, perhaps.

Don't get me started on why K u n t a isn't allowed on here!!! How can you back a book when the swear filter won't allow you to use the main character's name!!!

I know, it's very odd, considering bollocks gets through the swear filter. Possibly because most of us talk it most of the time :smile:

I'll accept your apology whenever you are ready...

I think my post was rather too subtle, alas. It was in reference to a number of posts by Mr Stevart on the ridiculous kits thread about things not being when people were telling him they would be, saying 'they'd have announced already'. In hindsight, my grammar was perhaps too good for that to be clear.

I had no idea when it would be and I apologise that it was not clear it was not a serious post.

Back