• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If anyone needed evidence that Bentley is still 100% when playing, this games seems to have proved it in spades.

Well that's a good point. Sounded like we were clinging on at times but scoring two goals is positive. Would be interesting to see what the travelling faithful made of the mooney substitution

Sake lads stop going on about formations it makes you sound like idiots. Such a simplistic way of looking at the game. It doesn't matter whether it's 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3 or 10-0-0 it's the dynamics of the players on the pitch that make a team gel rather than where they're classified as playing.

On tonight, good result but rode our luck at the end, my man in Coventry tells me.

Well done the 819! Sounds like we did an Alamo at the end. A draw like that suggests we might not be looking at the drop zone for long, but would like to hear from those there.
By the way, did you see who took over the last relegation spot?

Sake lads stop going on about formations it makes you sound like idiots. Such a simplistic way of looking at the game. It doesn't matter whether it's 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3 or 10-0-0 it's the dynamics of the players on the pitch that make a team gel rather than where they're classified as playing.

On tonight, good result but rode our luck at the end, my man in Coventry tells me.

Indeed.

Never that simple.

Coventry according to Chris Phillips were playing 433, which when we play it people call it 451. We did well under 442, but still conceded a goal and conceded a penalty.

That said I do want to see Hunt/Mooney.

Happy with that result, now onwards and upwards!! got through some of the toughest teams in the opening games of the season.

The team looked in great shape tonight, as they have done in the last few games. Dont worry lads, the points will come. September is looking promising on the back of our last performances.

UTB :happy::happy:

Back