• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C and P; What's the chances of Col Ewe "doing a Morecambe", i.e giving us lot half of another stand, should we sell out on our allocation.....more bums in seats = more money on food, programmes etc, etc :winking:

So have you opened an online account? One may have already been set up a while ago its usually your Blues ID number from the season card and your Postcode as the password number (very high security!).
The problem might be that the online account number may be different to your Blues ID number on your season card. This is the problem I think some people were having earlier on this thread.

As it stands my online Blues ID number is different to my Blues ID number on my Season card. I can link the season card numbers to the online account and it appears to let me through to the checkout page. I'm waiting for one more person to give me their Blues ID number and will then try and get tickets.

TA, just sorted me right out. Tickets got.

C and P; What's the chances of Col Ewe "doing a Morecambe", i.e giving us lot half of another stand, should we sell out on our allocation.....more bums in seats = more money on food, programmes etc, etc :winking:

I would imagine if we sell our initlal 2000 pretty quickly then they would. Normally away crowds are situated in the "Roman Cars" North stand & if there was still further demand, additional away fans could be allocated in half of the "Jobserve" East stand.

I want to bring a couple of friends to the match. When i select say 10 to the match it says i can only select 6?? Does that mean i can buy 6 tickets? or will it then say nope, only one ticket per season card (i'm the only season card holder. My friends are "floaters")

I want to bring a couple of friends to the match. When i select say 10 to the match it says i can only select 6?? Does that mean i can buy 6 tickets? or will it then say nope, only one ticket per season card (i'm the only season card holder. My friends are "floaters")

i believe its one per ST holder, I presume you could be a max of 6 if you had 6 STs

If the system is working properly it shouldn't allow you more than one ticket as you only have one season card. Thats the point of offering to season card holders first surely??

The system is rubbish. I am a season ticket holder yet cannot buy one online. No idea why, perhaps the system doesn't have me as a season ticket holder. I've spent enough time on the phone to the ticket office this week as the online system didn't let me select a student ticket for one of our party for Sheff Utd. And the JPT tickets online have the wrong pricing.

Absolute shambles, as normal. I'll probably end up trying to buy my Colchester ticket after Wednesday's game along with the rest of the home support.

Just bought eight tickets and it only cost £81. Massive respect to Col U and their ticket policy/prices, I know they're our rivals but credit where it's due.

I think there may be a flaw with the website. It's seems possible (though I didn't proceed with the purchase so can't clarify it) to buy as many tickets as you wish as a season ticket holder (though you have to buy them one at a time).

The system is rubbish. I am a season ticket holder yet cannot buy one online. No idea why, perhaps the system doesn't have me as a season ticket holder. I've spent enough time on the phone to the ticket office this week as the online system didn't let me select a student ticket for one of our party for Sheff Utd. And the JPT tickets online have the wrong pricing.

Absolute shambles, as normal. I'll probably end up trying to buy my Colchester ticket after Wednesday's game along with the rest of the home support.

I'm assuming this is because you've set up a new account. On the 'friends & family tab' add a new person using your details but as the customer ID enter your 'blues ID' number on your season ticket.

Chances are you already had an account set up. You should be able to buy a ticket that way

No my account has been live for about four years. There doesn't seem to be an option in the Update Account settings to say I'm a season ticket holder, but I'll try the 'friends and family' trick. Thanks.

All done. 7 tickets for Sheff Utd and 17 for Colchester, well done to Paul and Babs for taking the time to q in the office on behalf of us all. Happy days!!

No my account has been live for about four years. There doesn't seem to be an option in the Update Account settings to say I'm a season ticket holder, but I'll try the 'friends and family' trick. Thanks.

Worked for me

The club were reporting 5000 tickets had already been bought for this game about 2 weeks ago so I suspect it will sell out and Southend won't get any more. I don't know if this included the 2000 allocated to Southend though, if so that could put a different slant on things!

That made me laugh.
Col U get rid of 5,000 tickets? That could only possibly happen if they were distributed free with the local "ad rag".
5,000 Col U fans???...chuckle chuckle.

I've also identified that using my member number login (that isn't associated to a ST) I can add family and friends (including my own ST number) and buy tickets for others!

That made me laugh.
Col U get rid of 5,000 tickets? That could only possibly happen if they were distributed free with the local "ad rag".
5,000 Col U fans???...chuckle chuckle.

Does sound about right. You can go onto Colchesters website and view their ground (much like our home ticketing) and see what seats are available

Back