• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany !

And would anyone be pointing their finger at the white race in general to say that they're all Nazis? Some of the usual faces seem to have painted all Muslim men as potential rapists.

People only report it how it was,if you and others wish to put a different twist on those crimes then of course you are free to do so.

People only report it how it was,if you and others wish to put a different twist on those crimes then of course you are free to do so.

What I'm saying is that IF it was Muslim men that committed these acts then you can't use a broad brush to state that every Muslim man in a potential rapist. I'm sure there are many who are disgusted by the events, but like every time there is an atrocity, every Muslim voice that attacks the rapists/gunmen/bombers is ignored by the media and the picture that they're all one anonymous mass of hatred that is out to kill us all is maintained.

What I'm saying is that IF it was Muslim men that committed these acts then you can't use a broad brush to state that every Muslim man in a potential rapist. I'm sure there are many who are disgusted by the events, but like every time there is an atrocity, every Muslim voice that attacks the rapists/gunmen/bombers is ignored by the media and the picture that they're all one anonymous mass of hatred that is out to kill us all is maintained.

It's called collective responsibility.

How many times have you heard someone say, "I have a right to hate muslims because one of them once upset me"?

Contrast that with how often you hear someone say, "I have a right to hate all white people because one of them once upset me".

And would anyone be pointing their finger at the white race in general to say that they're all Nazis? Some of the usual faces seem to have painted all Muslim men as potential rapists.

Likewise the usual faces have tried to sweep this story under their politically correct carpet. Which of course means more votes for the EU out campaign, as confirmed by two previously undecided women I was speaking to last night. By their own admission they don't take much notice or have much understanding of politics. They understand rape and they understand when police forces are frightened to protect women.

Likewise the usual faces have tried to sweep this story under their politically correct carpet. Which of course means more votes for the EU out campaign, as confirmed by two previously undecided women I was speaking to last night. By their own admission they don't take much notice or have much understanding of politics. They understand rape and they understand when police forces are frightened to protect women.

Well if you've put me in that, I've done nothing of the sort. I've said that those responsible should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Authorities like to to sweep it under the carpet,

Rotherham and Oxford to name just 2,for year's these paedo rings were allowed to continue just to keep a lid on racial harmony.

Germany,

The police recorded NYE went ok without any trouble in Cologne,the press took 4 days to report the story,only social media revealed exactly what took place.

These stories only stoke the fires of hate and IMO every single person regardless of religion or creed should all be treated in exactly the same way espicially when laws are broken.

Well if you've put me in that, I've done nothing of the sort. I've said that those responsible should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If they are found to be asylum seekers or indeed economic migrants and are found guilty of a sex crime would you deport them at the end of their sentence.

"About 100 complaints have now been made to police, two-thirds of which are linked to sexual assault, including two rapes. According to police and witnesses, the perpetrators were of north African and Arab appearance, although neither the identity nor origin of any of them has so far been established."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

While the perpetrators may well have been men of North African or Arab appearance, that does not excuse any attempts to whip up anti-immigrant feeling.

No I don't.Please explain exactly how I'm using these vile attacks for "political gain."

By accusing those who might have a differing view of instantly trying to make anti immigration gain from suggesting otherwise. As per ****ing usual.

Allowing 1 million refugees in one year is remarkable folly form Merkel and her cohorts!

The German authorities have little or zero knowledge on the background of the majority of refugees,almost certainly some are terrorists,murderers,rapists,petty criminals,yet they all entered with open arms!

A refugee who walked through the channel tunnel was granted asylum just the other day,no doubt he/she will phone his/her friends back in Calias and beyond to tell them they are here.

Utter madness.

By accusing those who might have a differing view of instantly trying to make anti immigration gain from suggesting otherwise. As per ****ing usual.

There can be no "differing view" on sex crimes.People who commit them should be prosecuted.Simples.

Whereas people who try to take advantage of such crimes, in order to fuel their anti-immigration agenda, are contemptible.

Authorities like to to sweep it under the carpet,

Rotherham and Oxford to name just 2,for year's these paedo rings were allowed to continue just to keep a lid on racial harmony.

Germany,

The police recorded NYE went ok without any trouble in Cologne,the press took 4 days to report the story,only social media revealed exactly what took place.

These stories only stoke the fires of hate and IMO every single person regardless of religion or creed should all be treated in exactly the same way espicially when laws are broken.

"At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with
contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime. Further stark evidence came in 2002, 2003 and
2006 with three reports known to the Police and the Council, which could not have been clearer in
their description of the situation in Rotherham. The first of these reports was effectively suppressed
because some senior officers disbelieved the data it contained."

That's directly from the inquiry, Rotherham happened because the officers decided the victims were willingly putting themselves into these situations. There probably is some truth to the officers being afraid of racism calls but the primary reason it happened is that they simply didn't care, you can guarantee if the gangs were murdering people instead they would have been straight on it no matter what ethnicity they were.

Thank god for this, I mean I was about to go down Lea Bridge Road accusing all the muslin shop owners of being rapists - good job I read this first to set me straight - Sun reading bigot that I am.

It's called collective responsibility.

How many times have you heard someone say, "I have a right to hate muslims because one of them once upset me"?

Contrast that with how often you hear someone say, "I have a right to hate all white people because one of them once upset me".

Er, I've never heard either of those statements. Has anyone else?

Er, I've never heard either of those statements. Has anyone else?

I have in the past. However, the chances are you won't hear people say it, but the fact is that is what people are thinking whether they realise it or not. They see/hear one Muslim commit a crime and suddenly all muslims should be banned, or are potential criminals. The same logic isn't used for the indigenous population.

Maybe I made it too simple..

"At an operational level, the Police gave no priority to CSE, regarding many child victims with
contempt and failing to act on their abuse as a crime. Further stark evidence came in 2002, 2003 and
2006 with three reports known to the Police and the Council, which could not have been clearer in
their description of the situation in Rotherham. The first of these reports was effectively suppressed
because some senior officers disbelieved the data it contained."

That's directly from the inquiry, Rotherham happened because the officers decided the victims were willingly putting themselves into these situations. There probably is some truth to the officers being afraid of racism calls but the primary reason it happened is that they simply didn't care, you can guarantee if the gangs were murdering people instead they would have been straight on it no matter what ethnicity they were.

Rotherham happened because gangs of muslim men decided to prey on vulnerable girls (mostly white english girls) the police didn't do any of the abusing as far as I recall. However, you are spot on regarding p*** poor response. Political correctness and not wanting to upset sections of communities are to blame here and senior officers need to be struck off without pension. It is a national disgrace.

I have in the past. However, the chances are you won't hear people say it, but the fact is that is what people are thinking whether they realise it or not. They see/hear one Muslim commit a crime and suddenly all muslims should be banned, or are potential criminals. The same logic isn't used for the indigenous population.

Maybe I made it too simple..

No, I can do joined up writing and basic sums thanks but I note your concern.

Back