• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I sometimes purposefully choose to sit next to a bag ******.

I even had one guy ask if I couldn't sit "over there" (empty seat next to some guy eating a cornish pastie) so he didn't have to move his rucksack. I replied, "you can if you want." Entitled pricks on public transport are the worst.

So I'm not the only one?

It isn't uncommon for there to be a very heavily pregnant woman smoking outside the maternity end of the hospital BUT this lunch time was the first time I have witnessed one of the "ladies" smoking pot. WTF does she think she is doing for the poor unborn child? And surely the hospital staff ought to be telling social services with such obvious risks?

I'm pretty sure today has been the longest day ever? perhaps time stood still whilst I continued to work? I'm not sure all I know is it feels as though it should already be Saturday!

Men who use a mobile phone whilst at the urinal.

Men who use a mobile phone whilst in a work cubical. Shut the **** up, I'm trying to have a peaceful ****.

When I'm alongside someone on their phone in the bathroom I deliberately make my errr... "toilet noises" as loud as possible in the hope that the person at the other end of the phone will assume the sounds have originated from the caller they probably already suspected was in the loo.

I had to explain to one guy who was angry with this that I would only make these noises in a bathroom whereas he was free to have his phone conversation anywhere at all.

Traffic lights failure at Eastwood Road/Progress Road junction. Temperature registering 31 degrees and tempers getting very frayed as patience and good manners evaporate in the heat.

When I'm alongside someone on their phone in the bathroom I deliberately make my errr... "toilet noises" as loud as possible in the hope that the person at the other end of the phone will assume the sounds have originated from the caller they probably already suspected was in the loo.

I had to explain to one guy who was angry with this that I would only make these noises in a bathroom whereas he was free to have his phone conversation anywhere at all.

I wish I had the self-confidence to be a noisy ******* at work.

The pre-payment of long term parking at Luton airport not working for anyone and some poor git being harrassed by a queue of motorists just wanting to get home. :facepalm:

Lads that lift weights at the gym heavier than they can safely. For the second time in the last few weeks a heavy weight was dropped after completing a set dangerously close to my foot.:thumbdown:

There's very few things that wind me up about HK but queues are one of them. I'm on my way to play football leaving 2 hours because Saturday lunchtime is the one time of the week it is hard to get a bus seat, the first leg of my journey. These are 16 seater minibuses. After 25 mins I'm finally in pole position. A minibus pulls up with the driver giving it the single finger (not that one!). As I go to get on number 4 or 5 in the queue barges past everyone and gets on. Not a flying feck is given by anybody least of all the driver.

There's very few things that wind me up about HK but queues are one of them. I'm on my way to play football leaving 2 hours because Saturday lunchtime is the one time of the week it is hard to get a bus seat, the first leg of my journey. These are 16 seater minibuses. After 25 mins I'm finally in pole position. A minibus pulls up with the driver giving it the single finger (not that one!). As I go to get on number 4 or 5 in the queue barges past everyone and gets on. Not a flying feck is given by anybody least of all the driver.

Don't you know in these sort of situations its every Englishman's duty to deal with the queue jumping Johny foreigner. You are allowed under international law to use what ever means you see fit.

When you do, not only do you feel much better as a person, you are representing you nation in a very positive way. Other nations may stay quiet during the hullabaloo, especially the Belgians and the Swiss. Most will give you a half smile or a nod but they are actually saying...Good on you son, those British still have their sense of fair play and they won't be bullied by anyone. We really must visit that wonderful country next year.

Lol at the outrage over Mrs Brown's boys - I think it's a harmless bit of fun, best bits are always when he/she goes off script and drops the others in it. But then you lot didn't much like Miranda, which is another I enjoy!

Lol at the outrage over Mrs Brown's boys - I think it's a harmless bit of fun, best bits are always when he/she goes off script and drops the others in it. But then you lot didn't much like Miranda, which is another I enjoy!

It's utter garbage.

Back