• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A former colleague and friend of mine who booked Kev's taxi last night for a pick up at 1. Changed it to 2, then kept him waiting for half an hour. Someone was being sick in the back of the cab, and someone decided to eat sausage rolls in it. Fortunately a sensible adult had a plastic bag and caught the majority of the sick, there was still a lot of mess, not least sausage roll crumbs everywhere.

Kev's just spent an hour cleaning it up. I messaged my friend to say it was a bit off how the cab had been left, including a couple of photos, and explaining that anyone else would have expected them to pay the local soilage rate (£60 here) and she's gone off on one and blocked me! Safe to say she won't be getting any more cabs locally!

Your better off without 'friends' like that. Hopefully the sausage rolls were 'off', and they were ill today in their own home!.

Your better off without 'friends' like that. Hopefully the sausage rolls were 'off', and they were ill today in their own home!.

She wanted to know why I'd sent her the photos, well, she was so drunk she could hardly walk and had to be helped indoors so it was to show her the mess!

A former colleague and friend of mine who booked Kev's taxi last night for a pick up at 1. Changed it to 2, then kept him waiting for half an hour. Someone was being sick in the back of the cab, and someone decided to eat sausage rolls in it. Fortunately a sensible adult had a plastic bag and caught the majority of the sick, there was still a lot of mess, not least sausage roll crumbs everywhere.

Kev's just spent an hour cleaning it up. I messaged my friend to say it was a bit off how the cab had been left, including a couple of photos, and explaining that anyone else would have expected them to pay the local soilage rate (£60 here) and she's gone off on one and blocked me! Safe to say she won't be getting any more cabs locally!

Can you post the photos here because I want to see what sixty quids worth of soilage looks like.

I am pretty sure my children owe me thousands of pounds over the years.

Can you post the photos here because I want to see what sixty quids worth of soilage looks like.

I am pretty sure my children owe me thousands of pounds over the years.

The term "soilage" in a cab is rather different to the mess our offspring leave around our property! Otherwise we'd all be quids in as a result!

Monday is the only day of the week where I have the opportunity to have a bit of a lay in, so I wasn't best pleased when somebody decided to do their hammering between 8 and 8:30 this morning.

A puncture on the way to work. :angry: Fortunately over half way in, so had to walk the rest with a broken bike but out lunchtime for an inner tube.

Blimey that hasn't gone up much with inflation over the years! I remember in 1998 it was £50! The reason I remember the price and the year is because I was 16 and got hammered during a France 98 game (funnily enough I can't remember the game) anyway I was in a cab and felt the need to be sick but also saw the sign about the £50 charge so I was sick into my England shirt and sat the rest of the journey holding the bottom of my shirt up with sick inside it, not my finest moment but I avoided the £50 fine if not the wrath of my dad for ruining the England shirt he had just brought me haha.

On a serious note though, your hubby is more than accommodating and that just takes the ****

Blimey that hasn't gone up much with inflation over the years! I remember in 1998 it was £50! The reason I remember the price and the year is because I was 16 and got hammered during a France 98 game (funnily enough I can't remember the game) anyway I was in a cab and felt the need to be sick but also saw the sign about the £50 charge so I was sick into my England shirt and sat the rest of the journey holding the bottom of my shirt up with sick inside it, not my finest moment but I avoided the £50 fine if not the wrath of my dad for ruining the England shirt he had just brought me haha.

On a serious note though, your hubby is more than accommodating and that just takes the ****

Which may have cost more than the £50 fine. How much were England shirts in those days?

Back