• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

US Presidential election thread

So who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people said the same about Ronnie Regan. By the time he left office the world was a much safer place.

I donot think many people thought Ronnie was a person who said things about grabbing women's pussy and say its banter, nor did he make promises to build a wall and make others pay for it, he was a statesmen who didnot mock invalids whilst making a speech, his team around him seemed to be from a varied background, as opposed to family members

Donald Trump I really hope makes a difference to the world, but my opinion is he's out of his depth in a puddle, let alone a world stage

UTS

By 18:30 he has the code for nuclear warheads, now that is frightening !!!

The Donald wakes up one morning in a foul mood.

Sitting in the Oval Office Trump makes the call

DT.......nuke those sons of bitches

Trust that is never happening...ever !....the generals would never allow it ....mutual destruction is never good.

DJT as the most powerful person in the world is like asking me to park the QE2 in Canvey Marina. Blindfolded.

I donot think many people thought Ronnie was a person who said things about grabbing women's pussy and say its banter, nor did he make promises to build a wall and make others pay for it, he was a statesmen who didnot mock invalids whilst making a speech, his team around him seemed to be from a varied background, as opposed to family members

Donald Trump I really hope makes a difference to the world, but my opinion is he's out of his depth in a puddle, let alone a world stage

UTS

Anyone who's grabbing that much pussy would never end the world....Far to happy.

They said Ronnie was out of his depth.

The Donald wakes up one morning in a foul mood.

Sitting in the Oval Office Trump makes the call

DT.......nuke those sons of bitches

Trust that is never happening...ever !....the generals would never allow it ....mutual destruction is never good.

Spitting image done a sketch where Regan half woke from his alarm and went to press the snooze button but pressed the nuke button instead.

As with all new and very powerful politicians we do not have a clear idea of what Donald will be like. The Yank political pundits reckon he has 100 days to convince the American voting public that he is the business or a nutjob so I will therefore try and keep an open mind. One thing is for certain, in the all of the years that I can remember having an interest in American elections (probably the 1960 Nixon/Kennedy race) I cannot remember there being so much open anti Trump feeling from some of the American electorate. On that basis he is going to have to come up with some pretty clever stuff to allay their fears/concerns. Maybe building a wall between USA and Mexico will go a long way to convincing people.

Maybe building a wall between USA and Mexico will go a long way to convincing people.

Come on, that's never going to happen. Sadly the American electorate have been taken in by his lies and the world now has to suffer, especially as he's filling his cabinet with climate change cynics.

Come on, that's never going to happen. Sadly the American electorate have been taken in by his lies and the world now has to suffer, especially as he's filling his cabinet with climate change cynics.

America and China are the worst polluters,The US love a war,just think of those mushroom clouds going into the atmosphere whilst of course I think they have the most airliners,oh I forgot they love fuel guzzling cars.

Climate change....fact or fiction....either way those damn Yankees ain't playing ball.

America and China are the worst polluters,The US love a war,just think of those mushroom clouds going into the atmosphere whilst of course I think they have the most airliners,oh I forgot they love fuel guzzling cars.

Climate change....fact or fiction....either way those damn Yankees ain't playing ball.

I'd rather not thanks.

Well, I believe him, he wouldn't lie, would he? And I believed that our Politicians would invest £350 million a week into the NHS when we left the EU. Surely these things must be true if important people like them tell me they are going to do it.:dim:

Oh, and I believe in this as well
tooth.jpg

Well, I believe him, he wouldn't lie, would he? And I believed that our Politicians would invest £350 million a week into the NHS when we left the EU. Surely there things must be true if important people like them tell me they are going to do it.:dim:

I bet you believed Ed with the Edstone !

You mean the US industrial military complex do. American politics has become so corrupt that Trump is the first man since Kennedy that won't be totally controlled. Not saying for one second he won't have to play by some of their rules but its his independence they fear the most.

The people who run the US and decide foreign policy are the Council of Foreign Relations....Google them and see who are members.

Absolutely no one gets a top job in the US unless you have been a member of the CFR. That includes president, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Bush and Clinton are all former members. They have provided about 20 Foreign Secretaries and about 20 directors of the CIA. All the top Banking families, Media owners,Military brass and business people are all inner circle members.

That's why Obama has bombed 7 muslim countries during his 8 years. Yet Trump is the anti muslim racist.

The world is far more dangerous than it was in 1989 when Regan left office but lets hope Trump is the first president not to increase that danger because the previous 4 certainly have.

You wont have too long to think about. 3 minutes I seem to remember.

Three minutes is a very long time when you're waiting for it to be over. You can boil an egg in that time. That would be a nuisance wouldn't it? Boil the bloody thing and don't get time to eat it with toast soldiers, outrageous, Trump out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back