• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

US Presidential election thread

So who are you voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three minutes is a very long time when you're waiting for it to be over. You can boil an egg in that time. That would be a nuisance wouldn't it? Boil the bloody thing and don't get time to eat it with toast soldiers, outrageous, Trump out!!

You getting that 'fisher price' feeling as well? What's that button do.

KABOOM!!!!

You getting that 'fisher price' feeling as well? What's that button do.

KABOOM!!!!

Absolutely. The only thing that is managing down my anxiety a bit is Rigsby's assertion that Donald will be like Ronald Reagan. Comforting or what?

[video=youtube;0FaH7ATXkWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FaH7ATXkWg[/video]

Good to see the man of the peoples first act is to sign a regulation to attack Obama Healthcare and reduce health expenditure, quickly followed by removing any stuff that relates to climate change! Will perk the poor up no end!

The American "poor" are in for a hell of a shock when they realise they've been duped by this racist, sexist gameshow host shyster.

The American "poor" are in for a hell of a shock when they realise they've been duped by this racist, sexist gameshow host shyster.

Ok, not all of his shows have been hits but what's Bruce Forsyth ever done to harm trailer trash.

Three minutes is a very long time when you're waiting for it to be over. You can boil an egg in that time. That would be a nuisance wouldn't it? Boil the bloody thing and don't get time to eat it with toast soldiers, outrageous, Trump out!!
do the American nukes even work? Trident doesn't apparently and May kept that info away from Parliament when they were asked to vote on renewal.

do the American nukes even work? Trident doesn't apparently and May kept that info away from Parliament when they were asked to vote on renewal.

The whole nuke thing is jobs for the boys and girls....do they even work,probably not,it's just another way to spend huge amounts of our cash.

I did read that story, sounds outrageous. Then I thought surely that makes them even more of a deterrent. Who's going to launch nuclear missiles that might land in your own country.

I did read that story, sounds outrageous. Then I thought surely that makes them even more of a deterrent. Who's going to launch nuclear missiles that might land in your own country.
I thought it was supposed to deter others from attacking us rather than deter us from using them as we have no idea where they will land.

Trident that doesn't work and Trump looking to disband NATO. Even national security is at risk now.

Very concerned about May lying to Parliament then refusing to answer the question on it on National TV.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38711418

The President of Mexico has just cancelled his trip to meet the head nutcase of the free world. Another Alamo on the cards maybe?

The President of Mexico has just cancelled his trip to meet the head nutcase of the free world. Another Alamo on the cards maybe?

The Mexican president should be concentrating on sorting his own country out without worrying about some wall which is already 1000 miles long.

The Mexican president should be concentrating on sorting his own country out without worrying about some wall which is already 1000 miles long.

What? Like concentrating on a potential trade embargo (blackmail) unless his country fund an estimated $25 billion wall. Oh, and that figure is from people who actually know what they are talking about, not just a nutcase just plucking one out of the sky.

What? Like concentrating on a potential trade embargo (blackmail) unless his country fund an estimated $25 billion wall. Oh, and that figure is from people who actually know what they are talking about, not just a nutcase just plucking one out of the sky.

That "nutcase" is a super rich guy...so he cannot be that mad,can he!

Mexico have took the **** for decades...Trump is now stopping the nonsense...good luck to him I say.

That "nutcase" is a super rich guy...so he cannot be that mad,can he!

Mexico have took the **** for decades...Trump is now stopping the nonsense...good luck to him I say.

He inherited his money and would be worth more if he had just left it in a post office savings account rather than some of his poor investments. So I suppose he can be mad, foolhardy and plain stupid as well.

What pearls of wisdom bring you to the conclusion that Mexico have been taking the **** for years. Do tell.

This wall is working already then.
it kind of isnt going to with being built. Mexicans being in the US illegally are nearly all people who have overstayed their visa, so wall or no wall they would be there anyway. The wall is just very expensive symbolism.
If he bans Mexicans entry to the US after building a wall that's a different matter, but the economic damage that would be caused from the fallout of that would massively impact on both countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back