• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scunny record from the point of us beating them:

PL 11 W 1 D 3 L 7

Shocking form! reckon they'll lose again today and will slip out of the playoffs eventually

Late Scunny goal, Bradford should be winning but missed lots of chances

6 minutes additional time and Bradford hit the crossbar, and then head straight into the keeper...... come on you Bulls!!!!

Darn it. Now we're three points behind the team above us and we have a worse goal difference. Back to hoping that Millwall drop points.

I think a draw today would have been the best result for us, but I don't think Scunthorpe winning is a bad result. We are only 4 points behind them and 3 points behind Bradford with a game in hand on both.

Really not bothered by this result, if it wasn't for their keeper Scunthorpe would have lost 6-3, I think we'll still overtake them. Bradford looked good though so I'm hoping they drop out of the playoff spots.

Scunthorpe's confidence will have been done a world of good by that win. Don't forget that they were top of the table in February, so a good run is on the cards for them. Hopefully they can beat Bolton next Saturday - or draw.

Back