• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apart from the obvious one of Millwall , we could really do with Rochdale ( and Oxford ? ) getting beat tonight.
If either win , they aren't that far behind , and will have some belief and momentum , especially if we fail to beat Bolton , who seem well and truly out of their 'blip'

We seem to play everyone when they are coming into form....

Indeed and afterwards they all take an immediate dip in form! :thumbsup:

OK. Starting to get a little interested in this evening's fixtures now............. hoping that Sheffield Utd thump Millwall, Bury hold Oxford to a draw and the Wombles beat Rochdale - just as Harry Bullocks said yesterday.

Shame that none of these matches is on Sky tonight; I'll have to depend on BBC Sports updates. COYB! (Come on, you Blades!)

Phil Brown has gone to watch Oxford v Bury tonight. It gives him a chance to see Bury as we play them last game in the League of course. I'm sure he'll want them to hopefully win as well. We need Oxford to not pick up too many points, and should we need 1 or 3 points against Bury in the last game, we want them safe from relegation and not fighting so much for crucial points.

Phil Brown has gone to watch Oxford v Bury tonight. It gives him a chance to see Bury as we play them last game in the League of course. I'm sure he'll want them to hopefully win as well. We need Oxford to not pick up too many points, and should we need 1 or 3 points against Bury in the last game, we want them safe from relegation and not fighting so much for crucial points.

He was there last week to watch Bolton. Maybe he saw something he liked in the Oxford team......Just saying

He was there last week to watch Bolton. Maybe he saw something he liked in the Oxford team......Just saying

Maybe he was scouting. Though to be honest he looked like a normal paying supporter to me - Bolton shirt, scarf and rosette.
You may be right though.... ; ))

Hopefully Oxford will be saving themselves for their forthcoming trip to Wembley and allowing Bury not to worry about their last game of the season. On form, the Blades should thump the team that no one likes and the Wombles will be seeking to put things right after being giving a football lesson in their last game. Knowing Southend as I do, we'll probably slip up against Oldham and then beat Bolton! You know how it works with us. We simply don't do easy. Won't stop me from hoping though.

Good start Blades. Now bang in some more and completely obliterate Millwalls goal difference and confidence.

It's not good to smile at the misfortune of others ......... so some humility is required.

Were Millwall to lose tonight then their record in the last 6 games is 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses.

But their record in the last 4 games would be 2 draws and 2 losses.

Back