• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Probably me. I go with vanilla ice cream. I don't like custard and can't bare to miss out on a decent crumble. I beg your forgiveness.

:winking:

You're not the top suspect LB. There's another, much much closer to Milton Keynes.

£94 for electricity generated by my solar panels; £10 for a Shrewsbury ticket and the rail bloke in the kiosk let me have a senior ticket, saved me £2.70. Even though I'm not old enough!

Job offer in a field I am really keen to work in.

Kings Cross is a bit further than I would have liked but it's not the end of the world and I have escaped the borax of working for banks.

Kings Cross is a bit further than I would have liked but it's not the end of the world and I have escaped the borax of working for banks.

Good for you. You're also correct, Kings Cross isn't the end of the world, but it is the end of the line!

Well done mate. Pain in the arse to get the tube in the morning, but it could be worse.

Last day of my working week as I head down to Burgh Island first thing tomorrow morning. Cant wait...

1349801355_cover.jpg

Ooh, take ear plugs. Lots and lots of earplugs. :stunned:

In a pub in Wan Chai with Celtic fans and then bumped into a Southend fan who I'm hoping will now join the Zone. He recognised me from the Echo coverage of the Wycombe play off though the shirt helped ha ha. Rochford born, Wakering based. Also found that a bar manager (next pub) over here is a Southend fan. Trying to get a picture of the three of us.

3hrs wait in Milton Keynes "urgent" care centre, thinking MK Jnr might have appendicitis, but being told she's got "Slapped Cheek Syndrome."

Back