• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Mods, could we have a separate forum for cake recipes.

You wouldn't walk into the Circus Tavern, Rusty Bucket or Forresters and start talking about cakes you have baked.

Cyril, Cyril, Cyril! those places are all gone, history, of an epoc past, embrace the modern era etc.
Fair point to you, no more recipes.

Ah, but this is where the Live Chat thread was brilliant! :winking:

Anyone know what happened to that?

1gjdAX7.gif

A great night's sleep for the first time in two days, no screaming child, and no sitting in A&E at 2am. What would we do without antibiotics?

After my unpleasant procedure yesterday morning (you wait till you're all 55!!!), I did at least, get a full "all clear", which is a huge relief considering I'm the same age as when my mum first had her bowel cancer.

After my unpleasant procedure yesterday morning (you wait till you're all 55!!!), I did at least, get a full "all clear", which is a huge relief considering I'm the same age as when my mum first had her bowel cancer.

I bet you did, but what were the test results?

Found my front cycling light in the bike storage room that I thought I'd lost....small things....:smile:

Off to spain tomorrow for the mother in Laws Bday celebrations, just had lunch at the Bangalore express Gracechurch street and only 1hour 45 til hometime, no complaints today at all!

Where I work just won the best small agency award at the industry's ESTA awards nationally, plus best and 3rd individually. And our directors showed us how much we all mean to them as a team...so much nicer than the old environment at school where you were constantly belittled and under-valued.

Where I work just won the best small agency award at the industry's ESTA awards nationally, plus best and 3rd individually. And our directors showed us how much we all mean to them as a team...so much nicer than the old environment at school where you were constantly belittled and under-valued.

That's the downside of working in industries that don't make money. Same with my job we don't make money so get paid **** all, have lost most of our perks and work all hours they choose for no extra pay.

After working like a biatch this afternoon in the garden, I'm now relaxing on a sun lounger, waiting for dinner while MK Jnr Youtubes pop music on my phone. Who knew she likes Crass? It's Katie Perry.

Spent the day watching my son play on the hallowed turf of Roots Hall at the Southend United Community & Educational Trust's Community Games Championship. His school crashed out in the semi-final on pens to the eventual overall winners - they did us proud, and it sure beat a day in the office...

DSCF8895.jpg DSCF8865.jpg

Back