• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

3hrs wait in Milton Keynes "urgent" care centre, thinking MK Jnr might have appendicitis, but being told she's got "Slapped Cheek Syndrome."

Very common in children of her age - very contagious too.

Hope she feels better soon, few days off school for her x

Going sailing this afternoon. Hopefully I come ashore to some good news.

Sailing what? I am being tempted by a Sandhopper that is for sale, vgc, £2500 on moorings etc at TBYC. A few gentle races would do nicely over the summer rather than destroying myself in a lazer frenzy while on holiday.

Wow, are you staying here? Very envious if so! Very Agatha Christie-esque!
http://www.burghisland.com/
Yep, spent 2 nights there, had a fantastic time. Highly recommended to anyone who fancies a luxurious getaway, but if you're an Agatha Christie fan or a general 1930s enthusiast (as both me and Mrs Supernaut are) then it really is a little slice of heaven.

Yep, spent 2 nights there, had a fantastic time. Highly recommended to anyone who fancies a luxurious getaway, but if you're an Agatha Christie fan or a general 1930s enthusiast (as both me and Mrs Supernaut are) then it really is a little slice of heaven.

Massive AC aficionado, love all her books! Glad you had a good time, it's on our "to do" list!

My washing machine and cold water feed have finally be sorted and no longer leaking!!

My washing machine and cold water feed have finally be sorted and no longer leaking!!

Our washing machine should be plumbed back in this week. The flooring company are also happy to move domestic appliances around when they fit the flooring. That means we buy a dryer today as well.

We've been without a tumble dryer for 3 months, and have had no washing machine for about 6 weeks. It will feel like luxury soon.

Our washing machine should be plumbed back in this week. The flooring company are also happy to move domestic appliances around when they fit the flooring. That means we buy a dryer today as well.

We've been without a tumble dryer for 3 months, and have had no washing machine for about 6 weeks. It will feel like luxury soon.

Thank flip. I can smell you from here :stunned:

My home baking has turned out top notch; it may sound odd but tastes supreme.

Lime and courgette sponge cake!

Moist, tasty & very more ish.

Mods, could we have a separate forum for cake recipes.

You wouldn't walk into the Circus Tavern, Rusty Bucket or Forresters and start talking about cakes you have baked.

Mods, could we have a separate forum for cake recipes.

You wouldn't walk into the Circus Tavern, Rusty Bucket or Forresters and start talking about cakes you have baked.

Ah, but this is where the Live Chat thread was brilliant! :winking:

Back