• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So after they disrupted us turned Lennys head about they go off and sign Lundstrom from Oxford. I hope they get relegated ,so i can give them the cold turkey as we pass them by on our way up .:thumbsup:

So after they disrupted us turned Lennys head about they go off and sign Lundstrom from Oxford. I hope they get relegated ,so i can give them the cold turkey as we pass them by on our way up .:thumbsup:

Fee of 550,000 i believe.

Lets hope Millwall don't renew their interest if Shef U have dropped out of the race.

Lets hope Millwall don't renew their interest if Shef U have dropped out of the race.

Millwall are certs for relegation. If Lenny goes there he needs his head testing. Can't see it myself, I think if Wilder has finally got the message then we will keep Lenny.

Millwall are certs for relegation. If Lenny goes there he needs his head testing. Can't see it myself, I think if Wilder has finally got the message then we will keep Lenny.

You're kidding? Millwall may have got up by the skin of there teeth but I dont see them coming straight back down. Theyve got at least two top players out of this division on frees, Leonard they'd have to pay for though of course. Besides, its like SUFC re-united over there anyway, that'd hold appeal to him for sure (that said I think he'll go to Sheffield)

You're kidding? Millwall may have got up by the skin of there teeth but I dont see them coming straight back down. Theyve got at least two top players out of this division on frees, Leonard they'd have to pay for though of course. Besides, its like SUFC re-united over there anyway, that'd hold appeal to him for sure (that said I think he'll go to Sheffield)

Not kidding at all. Just watch them go, they will struggle next year mark my words. Bolton and Sheffield United have a much better chance but Millwall are never strong enough to stay up. They were pants when we played them at The Den last year and we were clearly the better team but hot helped at all by poor refereeing and a clearly unfit Wordsworth

Like us Millwall are not strong enough currently and will struggle! Staying will be their aim! No chance of challenging.

Millwall wont survive in Championship playing kick and run.. I dont think Harris knows any other way. As Curiosity and the Cat once said... Straight back down...

Millwall wont survive in Championship playing kick and run.. I dont think Harris knows any other way. As Curiosity and the Cat once said... Straight back down...

I think you are seriously underestimating Harris's capabilities as a manager. He is no mug. His record in his first job in management at Millwall is already impressive, and I am sure he will be only too aware of the challenges ahead.

Can we take the "Breaking News" off this now? We seem to have degenerated into a thread about Millwall! :stunned:

Like a few have said, think RL stay till xmas, to see if we are in the frame to go up, if not, maybe he will go at a reduced rate. What do i no, sleeping in the garden, after earthquake, does not make for a considered opinion.

Sorry to add the the Millwall shift of the thread.....You don't need to be good to survive...you only need 3 teams who are worse. They may stay up. We went up by the skin of our teeth too (and what a day it was :-) ) But we have managed to more than hold our own....

Sorry to add the the Millwall shift of the thread.....You don't need to be good to survive...you only need 3 teams who are worse. They may stay up. We went up by the skin of our teeth too (and what a day it was :-) ) But we have managed to more than hold our own....

To the Championship? We didn't win a league match for 17 games - we certainly didn't "hold our own". We got tonked 3-0 by Col Ewe both home & away.

How are those rose tinted glasses?

If they want him why not just make a decent offer now. One thing is for sure if they match the asking price on transfer deadline day Ron will tell them to jog right on as we wont be able to get a replacement. If I were RM which I am not I would tell them its £1m by the end of July or no deal

or it goes up by £50k a day.. #Hardball

To the Championship? We didn't win a league match for 17 games - we certainly didn't "hold our own". We got tonked 3-0 by Col Ewe both home & away.

How are those rose tinted glasses?
I was actually thinking of our promotion to this league...but I can see how it was misunderstood. Glasses are fine thanks....

I was actually thinking of our promotion to this league...but I can see how it was misunderstood. Glasses are fine thanks....

I think you gave us a good clue 'we went up by the skin of our teeth'. Not a term you would use to describe the L1 champions.

I think you gave us a good clue 'we went up by the skin of our teeth'. Not a term you would use to describe the L1 champions.

Quite..... but lets not put actually reading the whole post up as a barrier for potential misunderstanding by others eh? :-)

I can't see what bearing that has on Millwall going up into the Championship. Lg2-Lg1 isn't anything like the jump from Lg1 to Championship.

Back