• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Assuming Ron can find the dosh, do you want him here or not?

• Yeah, were desparate

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Nope, were not that desperate

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • I'm still thinking about it

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Bart

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Yep, he looks like he could bring something to the team that we're missing

Votes: 55 33.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you read my post again you can see that I am talking about him as a player. I even mention passing, assists and goals.

Fair comment and point taken.

I saw quite a bit of JW for the Orient and he was poor.

He is not a Timlin like player.

Whatever you think of Timlin's distribution recently, I'm sure you won't deny that he works extraordinarily hard, is brave as a lion and unsettles the opposition.

This isn't JW's style.

Fair comment and point taken.

I saw quite a bit of JW for the Orient and he was poor.

He is not a Timlin like player.

Whatever you think of Timlin's distribution recently, I'm sure you won't deny that he works extraordinarily hard, is brave as a lion and unsettles the opposition.

This isn't JW's style.

JW is much improved than when he was at borient

Because every player that leaves Orient automatically and instantly becomes a better player !!

Yeah, Tony Richards turned into a f**king world beater.

Don't say I didn't warn you if Wright signs and you end up in a relegation battle...

Don't say I didn't warn you if Wright signs and you end up in a relegation battle...

And you warned us about Mooney too, and you were right. Which is why we eventually gave him back.

And you warned us about Mooney too, and you were right. Which is why we eventually gave him back.

I'm always right. You'll be pleased to know that he's still utterly bobbins in the Conference as well. Prince Harry will displace him from the starting lineup in no time. Beautifully executed dive for our second penno last weekend, mind.

Your opinion of Mooney was spot on.

I dont really know how Wright is, but he scores goals and won player of the year so Gillingham fans rated him.

Back