• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas "Live Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honour of the original 'Live Chat' thread and in remembrance of Scott's fantastic contributions, I'd like to let everyone know that Mrs Noxious and I had a steak meal last night. It was jolly nice too. Then we watched some 'Peaky Blinders' on the I-Player. Rock. And roll.

Way to go Rob! :hilarious:

Millenials dressed up like it's the school pantomime is making me excessively grumpy today.

Midday for me OBL

90 mins to London, say Hi drink a glass of wine, go out when the toothles old singletons bring out the mistletoe, then home :happy:

Pointless fact time: Blame it on the Boogie was written by Michael Jackson. But not that one.

I had to do some food shopping in Marks and Sparks ( I had £18 of discount vouchers to use). Cripes they really take the peace on prices or what? And people were spending fortunes for stuff that had sell by codes of Christmas Eve!
Nice bit of parking rage between two "ladies" in the car park too.

That's OK, it will still be edible on the big day. Don't be fooled by these things, the clue is in the name.

Bad news, off to Baz A&E to collect Vinnie the Shrimper who had an accident at work last night and now looks as if he has gone 10 rounds with Anthony Joshua.:sad:

Bad news, off to Baz A&E to collect Vinnie the Shrimper who had an accident at work last night and now looks as if he has gone 10 rounds with Anthony Joshua.:sad:

Oh dear, hope he gets better for the big day. On the other hand...

shutterstock_215430139-700x467.jpg

Morning all, last day at work today till the New Year - well, half day, we close at 1. Anyone else lucky enough to be in the same boat?

I finished yesterday! :smile:

I applied to be a shunter driver for c2c and got through to the selection process, I've got 2 hour long online assessments to do before 11pm on Boxing Day so I'm doing some more preparation today and tomorrow and then going for it on Sunday, wish me luck peeps!

Still here. Probably stay until 2.30, do the gym, then head home. Nothing really happening at the mo, it's a normal friday for me.

I applied to be a shunter driver for c2c and got through to the selection process, I've got 2 hour long online assessments to do before 11pm on Boxing Day so I'm doing some more preparation today and tomorrow and then going for it on Sunday, wish me luck peeps!

Luck! Luck! Luck!

Best of luck!

Mention my name mate, you'll be in like Flynn. :winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back