• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

London bright blue skies !!

Trains empty, the skivers in my office are having a field day, waited 15 mins for a train then went home, bet they wouldnt do that if not being paid !! Always the same people in the office :angry::angry:

London bright blue skies !!

Trains empty, the skivers in my office are having a field day, waited 15 mins for a train then went home, bet they wouldnt do that if not being paid !! Always the same people in the office :angry::angry:

Ha, some folk do give up a bit easily don't they! I did bring my work laptop home last night just in case, but woke to nothing more than a bit of frost. We're not expecting anything in Herts until Thursday and even then I don't think it'll be much.

According to residents, heaviest snowfall in 47 years on the Peninsular at Hollesley City, Suffolk. Happy Days!

Its having a go in South Ockendon at the mo. There is a fishing lake that runs along side the tip that has frozen over. A duck was looking very confused trying to work out how it was in the middle of a lake and its feet weren't wet.

Saw on facebook that there wasn't even a dusting in Chafford Hundred this morning, I've been in Sevenoaks since late last night, and it is completely covered, barely stopped snowing since I arrived. I knew it was particularly bad around here, when it featured on the lunch time news.

To make matters worse, I've been stuck indoors all day waiting for workmen and the postman for some urgent signed for items....And yep you've guessed it...neither have shown up due to the bad weather.

Ha, some folk do give up a bit easily don't they! I did bring my work laptop home last night just in case, but woke to nothing more than a bit of frost. We're not expecting anything in Herts until Thursday and even then I don't think it'll be much.

I live in Hertfordshire too. I've driven half the way round the M25 with no trouble at all. Getting home might not be so easy...

whoa, really pelting it down in Hammersmith now.

Funny thing is...there is a work ski trip this week, with loads of folk going to Austria for a couple of days. And it looks like, because of the snow, they won't be able to fly out there!

Funny thing is...there is a work ski trip this week, with loads of folk going to Austria for a couple of days. And it looks like, because of the snow, they won't be able to fly out there!

The Irony hurts!

Do your employers foot the bill for this?

Do your employers foot the bill for this?

Yes:

PBS pays for
• Flight
• Accommodation
• Full board
• Transfer
• Ski pass,
• Activities

Anyone going has to use holiday time rather than booking them as work days,

Our part of the business has its HQ in Vienna so it is very much 'what they do'. I'm not going as (a) I don't want to go on holiday with my colleagues and (b) it is only open to people who can actually ski.

There's always Hammersmith flyover.

F86BF51B-D948-44A5-8094-871E9DE1D357.jpgNot saying it’s cold but this wanted a lift from the hospital . I think it suffers from bipolar

Fair to say I've had a pretty easy week this week so far. Did some work Monday but not much since!

Saw on facebook that there wasn't even a dusting in Chafford Hundred this morning, I've been in Sevenoaks since late last night, and it is completely covered, barely stopped snowing since I arrived. I knew it was particularly bad around here, when it featured on the lunch time news.

To make matters worse, I've been stuck indoors all day waiting for workmen and the postman for some urgent signed for items....And yep you've guessed it...neither have shown up due to the bad weather.

Where you live!? All driving duties were suspended today and yesterday not a lot got out! Can't see much going out tomorrow I hope! :winking:

Back