• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Being the only one in the office today as no one else is able/bothered to come in.

Peace and quiet to do some work and look on the Zone! :happy:

JTBu9CjS7Lf1Mlo32

If she becomes Home Secretary it'll be time for a motor bike (or any other form of transport) trip to East Germany.

You wouldn't like it -not from what I've seen of the former East Germany in Berlin.Incidentally our S.might be working there in the future,not in Berlin but in Freiburg,where she went for an interview last week.

Daffs peeking up in the park I cycle through to get to work :thumbsup: Summer's coming. :smile:

You wouldn't like it -not from what I've seen of the former East Germany in Berlin.Incidentally our S.might be working there in the future,not in Berlin but in Freiburg,where she went for an interview last week.

I pretend I am in East Germany when in Aldi and that the person on the checkout is a Stasi agent checking the items I have purchased to see if they could be used to construct a hang glider.

Our littlest grandson all snug in his SUFC outfit!

IMG_3788.jpg

Still can't get these images sorted out!!!

Just checked in to my flight for tomorrow. Off to southern Spain to celebrate my Mum's 60th.

See ya pals.

Cheers guys, when we think back to how ill he was with sepsis in November, it's such a huge relief to have him looking so well!

Back