• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The beetroot burgers were Tesco own brand. I just tweeted them the details and they're contacting the supplier with my details, so I'm hoping for a lifetime supply. :smile:

I also bought them in the cheapo aisle as they were about to go out of date. Result!

What is a falafel? I hear it being mentioned all the time but have never had one.
as MK said - chick peas is the main ingredient - round crisp (ideally) North African in origin but sold everywhere. With hummus and wraps often but nice just on their own. Some are a bit bland so don't be put off if your first go isn't great, and ideally have them fresh from the oven.

Pilpel on Fleet Street/St Pauls is amazing.

I used to get lunch there there all the time when I worked on Fleet Street

Just did 30 days of no dairy, no caffeine, no alcohol and no meat. It was tough! Still on no caffeine, but had to have a celebratory drink last weekend. vegan options are hard.

Just did 30 days of no dairy, no caffeine, no alcohol and no meat. It was tough! Still on no caffeine, but had to have a celebratory drink last weekend. vegan options are hard.

I would (probably) find the toughest to be no caffiene. If I don't get a regular shot I start to get a headache and a proper craving. Vegan options = beetroot burgers. :smile:

I would (probably) find the toughest to be no caffiene. If I don't get a regular shot I start to get a headache and a proper craving. Vegan options = beetroot burgers. :smile:

headaches didnt last more than a few days. had a more reasonable sleep.

you seen unreal burgers? they simulate the bleeding burger by using beets.

I had vegan pad thai, cauli burgers, butternut squash, jackfruit (like pulled pork) etc.

Finished my last nightshift last night for the foreseeable future and hopefully forever. It really isn’t good for you to be on permanent night shifts and especially when it’s summer really light out and you’re trying to sleep during the day. 4 young children and noisey neighbours doesn’t help. Living off 5 hours sleep when working nights too.

Cannot wait to work 8-5 and have every weekend off with early finishes on a Friday too. Nice and sociable hours and hopefully less being messed around.

Back