• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2018

Poor old Tom Westley really is in a dreadful rut at the moment!

Could be a very interesting day tomorrow.

Well, we lost but massive respect to Harry Brook.

19 years old he scores a century when everyone else struggles the whole match!

Sunday was disappointing going from Basildon to Chelmsford and back for 90 minutes play and a spanking loss but whatever, I do love my cricket.
Looking forward to visiting Worcester this weekend though

Im with you there BS re Sunday :smile:

Early days but the batting needs to be tightened up, still early days and we donot want to win the league too early :happy:

UTE

Big win. I think we're in a relegation battle this year and Worcs are likely one of the teams we'll be battling with, so that's huge.

Well done Siddle, great way to sign off.

Big win. I think we're in a relegation battle this year and Worcs are likely one of the teams we'll be battling with, so that's huge.

Well done Siddle, great way to sign off.

We are second in the league, though we have played the most games, but give me points any day over games in hand.
Only a bizzarre result versus Yorkshire stops us from being top, and I think that will be a one off game

Third now btw, and most teams played same number of games. Agree that points in the bag are best. COYE

Back