• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The pointless courses that I'm required to do in my job!

Delegation of authority no authority. What? Basically I can't buy or order anything, not even a pencil. No **** sherlock. :facepalm:

Fortunately you can speed through them and then answer the 5 ridiculously obvious questions in under a minute. :smile:

Where did they steal it from?

Outside the local pool. I took my daughter swimming, came out my bike gone her's fortunately still there. Both were chained up. The **** has been caught in the act on CCTV but I very much doubt they'll get my bike back.

Annoyingly I just had it maintained which cost me £120 as well.

Outside the local pool. I took my daughter swimming, came out my bike gone her's fortunately still there. Both were chained up. The **** has been caught in the act on CCTV but I very much doubt they'll get my bike back.

Sorry to hear that mate, horrible little ***** I hope they get run over whilst riding it.

mosquitoes - evil little gits seem to be patrolling our garden in squadrons this year waiting for the right opportunity to fatten themselves up on the pair of us, very successfully I would add.

There is something wholley unsatisfying about leaving the house at 4.30am and getting back at 7.30pm stone cold sober. That was one long and poxy day.

There is something wholley unsatisfying about leaving the house at 4.30am and getting back at 7.30pm stone cold sober. That was one long and poxy day.

I’ve had it opposite I worked 7pm (got in for 1830) and then finished at 6am. Didn’t get into the house until 6.30 and then when I tried to get to sleep the kids got up and my neighbour isn’t the quietest. On the same again tonight. I ****ing hate nights!

"Install critical updates" said my laptop, so i duly complied.

Blue screen of death which sad smiley emoticon followed.

A night of reinstalling Windows and formatting my hard drive, meaning I lost some files which I hadn't had a chance to back up. :angry:

The ****ing Yanny or Laurel thing. I couldn’t give a toss.

So much for the CCTV. The police just rang and told me it's that a grey fuzzy blob can be seen nicking what looks like a grey fuzzy blob possibly with wheels but it's too grey and fuzzy to tell. :facepalm:

So much for the CCTV. The police just rang and told me it's that a grey fuzzy blob can be seen nicking what looks like a grey fuzzy blob possibly with wheels but it's too grey and fuzzy to tell. :facepalm:

Hmm, I would be tempted to ask to view the tape, what you have been told could be a quick, easy way for young Bill to bin the job? In the policing system of today who can tell if the cops are interested in dealing with what they call "minor" crime.

Hmm, I would be tempted to ask to view the tape, what you have been told could be a quick, easy way for young Bill to bin the job? In the policing system of today who can tell if the cops are interested in dealing with what they call "minor" crime.

I wasn't allowed mate. You'd think if it was an easy nick, they'd do it as it'd improve their crime figures.

Back