• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Talking of transfers which is what the thread is about who would you like to see us realistically bring in blue exile?

Cox is the most technically gifted player in our squad. He also has the 3rd most number of tatoo's and the 2nd hairest bum.

These are all fact's. End of.

Cox is the most technically gifted player in our squad. He also has the 3rd most number of tatoo's and the 2nd hairest bum.

These are all fact's. End of.

You were doing ok until the last bit. Way too much detail on the hairy bum. And as for the apostrophe in facts, well.........

First season was just about adequate for a main striker, without being brilliant. Last season was not good enough, and unfortunately characteristic of most of Cox's goalscoring record over the past ten years.

First season was adequate - you are having a laugh aren't you!!!

Let's see what happens if Cox leaves and we bring in this young hungry striker (whom by the way would have to be a freebie and someone not wanted by anyone else) let's see how he gets on

First season was adequate - you are having a laugh aren't you!!!

Let's see what happens if Cox leaves and we bring in this young hungry striker (whom by the way would have to be a freebie and someone not wanted by anyone else) let's see how he gets on

Agree, Cox was excellent in his first season. In terms of last year the vast majority of the squad were very poor for much of the campaign as Brown had clearly lost the dressing room (although Cox was still one of our better performers IMHO). If he stays I personally think he'll do very well next season under Powell's management.

Agree, Cox was excellent in his first season. In terms of last year the vast majority of the squad were very poor for much of the campaign as Brown had clearly lost the dressing room (although Cox was still one of our better performers IMHO). If he stays I personally think he'll do very well next season under Powell's management.

What makes you think Cox will do well under Powell's management?

Luckily SCP knows what he is doing and what a player will and won't bring. So insights however bizarre on here will have zero impact on the outcome.

Any transfer news?

Bit of a strange one and don't know what this might mean but Lyle Tate has tweeted at Harry Lennon

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/MrLyleTaylor/status/1009823384920838144[/FONT]

According to CP, Mantom has had his medical. I’d expect that to be announced tomorrow.

3 goals in 18 games suggests the opposite.

SCP will have implemented a system he wants to play but with players suited to a different system. Let him get players that will play his system and if Cox is still involved I would imagine he will do better than he did in the 18 games at the end of last season. At least that’s the idea, isn’t it?

Two signings to be announced tomorow, one is mantom and I hope the other is Taylor but it's more likely to be the Charlton lad eh:omg:

Back