• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name Change

Mods,
could you please change my bit under the name to:
Rooted to Roots Hall
please
Thanks

Dear Mods

Can you please change the bit under my name to say

'The Male Model from Mudgee' with no full-stop.

Thanking you kindly in advance.

Cheers

Please can you change the bit under my name to - "The Business " as I am told this is very apt by my former lovers.....

Thanks.

Dave the shrimper, that's exactly what duncan bulgaria said, he thought you were the business. In fact he said he couldn't sit down for three weeks

I notice loads of people keep changing this bit under their name. Can I request mine to stay the same please.

Mods,

I've been mulling a name change for a while.

Based on my vote for player of the season, and the fact that Moooooose is fast becoming a nifty little player, and the fact that clarkey will leave in the summer as well as the fact i've said some not so positive stuff about Peter.....

can i now sign in as...

FranckMoussaAppreciationSociety

and the bit underneath could read

Formerly PCAS

Please

Thanks

PCAS

Soon to be FMAS....

Mods,

I've been mulling a name change for a while.

Based on my vote for player of the season, and the fact that Moooooose is fast becoming a nifty little player, and the fact that clarkey will leave in the summer as well as the fact i've said some not so positive stuff about Peter.....

can i now sign in as...

FranckMoussaAppreciationSociety

and the bit underneath could read

Formerly PCAS

Please

Thanks

PCAS

Soon to be FMAS....

Sorted....

Dave the shrimper, that's exactly what duncan bulgaria said, he thought you were the business. In fact he said he couldn't sit down for three weeks

Mate , watched ' The Business ' again last night and made me chuckle when the bender Mayor flops his old boy out and gets a fork right in his arsecheek for his troubles !!

I always look back on that night with DTS with fond memories .

how ironic duncan, I have to spread it around before i give it to you again.

(reputation that is)

Back