• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2010 Celebrity Dead Pool

Paul OGrady
Macauly Culkin
Maggie Thatcher
Daniel Radcliffe
Delia Smith

2010 - a tragic year for (ex)child actors

Don't you want to include some of Ant, Dec, Denis Waterman or Keith Chegwin then as well?

OK here's mine;

- Bruce Forsyth
- Bobby Charlton
- Gazza
- The geezer who plays Jim Branning in Eastenders (can't remember his real name)
- My Wildcard entry will be...... Kate Moss

Maggie T
Ronnie Biggs
Nelson Mandela (at the World Cup Final!)
Al Megrahi
Muhammed Ali

Last edited:
Phil the Greek
Pope Benedict
Al Megrahi
Ronnie Biggs
Dennis Healey

PS: If any of our nominations kick the bucket before the end of this year do we get an additional nomination?

Phil the Greek
Pope Benedict
Al Megrahi
Ronnie Biggs
Dennis Healey

PS: If any of our nominations kick the bucket before the end of this year do we get an additional nomination?

if they turn their toes up before Jan 1 then i'll ask you for another person still of this planet!

1) Clive Dunn
2) Jackie Charlton
3) Margeret Thatcher
4) Frank Thornton
5) Shane Warne

1 Lindsey Lohan
2 June Whitfield
3 Norman Wisdom
4 Kim Jong Il
5 Kirk Douglas

Seve Ballesteros
Ronnie Biggs
Margaret Thatcher
John Barden
Kirk Douglas

Although I hate this thread...:(

Hey chaps!

The celebrities that will die in 2010 are: -

Bruce Forsyth
Maggie Thatcher
Piers Morgan
Norman Wisdom
Lionel Blair

You have my word...

Kind Regards

I never go for (as I see it as a bit of a cheat) to go for those clearly on their last legs and ill in any case. Those who picked the likes of Jade Goody, Bobby Robson and Patrick Swayze last year were hardly going for something leftfield were they?

So here's my list, having studied the runes and crystals. Death awaits:

Gabriel Agbonlahor
Tony Blair
Terry Wogan
Fern Britton
Harvey Smith

Nelson Mandela
Stan Lee
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Patrick Moore
Gerry Adams

Last edited: