• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Or further up the field....Haven't checked the FA rules in a while, but can a cat get caught up in the "offside trap" if he pee's on the goalies boots and nap's on the penalty spot during a decisive free kick situation?

Why don’t you want Chicken to go to the Plymouth game? I bet he’s right up for it!

I'd rather him pee on his inco-pads at home rather than on the train, Prawn. Besides, me and Grumpy Blue are on a jolly for the day and we can't be cleaning out his box in the pub.

I'd rather him pee on his inco-pads at home rather than on the train, Prawn. Besides, me and Grumpy Blue are on a jolly for the day and we can't be cleaning out his box in the pub.

Nothing gets in the way of our boys out west when their on a jolly up,believe me I've seen them in action.:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall miss the updates tomorrow Rob, hope the Mrs has her instructions clearly laid out for Chicken!

Indeed, like OBL I too am concerned that the missing Chick updates could cause a drop in form and a poor result tomorrow.

I'm hoping instructions are fully read out to Chick and understood, before departure.

Shall miss the updates tomorrow Rob, hope the Mrs has her instructions clearly laid out for Chicken!

Ha - it's a nice idea Kay, though I have let Lisa know that pad action is a must pre-game tomorrow. May his divine waters spread all the way across the Tamar!

Indeed, like OBL I too am concerned that the missing Chick updates could cause a drop in form and a poor result tomorrow.

I'm hoping instructions are fully read out to Chick and understood, before departure.

I'll do my best, Andy ... he's a very wilful little critter though.

Hmm ... not all going to plan. He didn't lap up his water like I was hoping. He's resting now so I'm hoping he wakes up thirsty and Mrs Noxious can get some water into him pre-match.

image.jpg

I don't think he's used to us playing on Fridays. Mrs Noxious said he didn't have much water yesterday and that he didn't pee the pad. However, this morning he's been drinking vigorously. It's too late now though.

Back