• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thompson was left out of the Bury squad altogether, I hope he enjoyed watching the game in the stand & checking his bank balance!

Thompson was left out of the Bury squad altogether, I hope he enjoyed watching the game in the stand & checking his bank balance!

More likely that he was with the Northern Ireland squad, having been called up as documented in this thread.

Can't help but feel that we're missing Thommo at present. He certainly lent some physicality in the centre-back position and I have to wonder whether the donkey centre-forwards who've had such joy for Rotherham and Gills would have found him as accommodating. Every chance that the return of Turner and/or Kiernan will help us out in that regard too.

Oh dear eh, better move going to Bradford than bury but will he get games at Bradford, stupid move going to bury in the first place anyway.

Bury fans seem to think their manager is losing or has already lost the plot. Despite all the signings he's made so far this season Clark is still hoping to be very active in the transfer market before tomorrow's deadline ( with even more of their new signings rumoured to be on the way out !!) -
Craig Nelson‏ @CraigNelsonBT
Bury boss Lee Clark says @buryfcofficial could complete 11 deals before the window.

Sometimes having too much money goes to your head. If you have a tighter budget, it really makes you analyse who your signing.

Bury fans seem to think their manager is losing or has already lost the plot. Despite all the signings he's made so far this season Clark is still hoping to be very active in the transfer market before tomorrow's deadline ( with even more of their new signings rumoured to be on the way out !!) -
Craig Nelson‏ @CraigNelsonBT
Bury boss Lee Clark says @buryfcofficial could complete 11 deals before the window.

Lee Clark seems to think he's still in the school playground with his pile of Panini Cards doing swaps at playtime :dim:

Bradford a better move but Bury obviously not impressed with him.

How we could do with him right now.

What a waste, was it his agent that convinced him that a move away from us was the best for the lad? Did he leave thinking that he was going to a club that paid and treated him for what he was worth??

I'm sorry but this has got to show that players really don't know what they've got until it's gone.

Adam Thomson says he can't wait to get started at the big club he has just joined, ha ha I wonder how many bury fans will want him back at there tiny little club, bit two faced Thomson if you ask me:smile:

Back