• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 13 2005,16:13)]The Club has 500 poster sites around the borough and surrounding areas and we are now looking to move into Basildon, Rayleigh, Castle Point, Hockley and beyond.

We also have posters on every C2C plat form and on all Ariva buses as well as on all ONE trains.

Not seen many around here??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Colchester Shrimper @ Feb. 14 2005,19:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 13 2005,16:13)]The Club has 500 poster sites around the borough and surrounding areas and we are now looking to move into Basildon, Rayleigh, Castle Point, Hockley and beyond.

We also have posters on every C2C plat form and on all Ariva buses as well as on all ONE trains.

Not seen many around here??
I'm sure Dave will send you up some if you let him have your address. The good people of C********r should be given every opportunity to watch FOOTBALL occasionally.

smile.gif

I could stick some up in Lufbra but sadly I don't think they would be terribly effective.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Feb. 14 2005,22:30)]I could stick some up in Lufbra
I could do the same here. We've got a few Southend fans here already. Be nice to get some more.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 13 2005,16:14)]We also have a weekly ad in the Yellow Advertiser and when we have Family days etc... they are promoted through Essex FM.
I hope that the YA have been suitably ticked off for carrying an advert for the Darlington game in last week's edition!?

P!$$ poor!

Back